PDA

View Full Version : Please help stop sharon jenson !

horsecrazy76
05-05-12, 02:12 AM
Thankyou to all who have contacted me in the case of Sharon Jenson/austwick/norton. this lady is selling horses by the week, they are purchased from saleyards have many issues and most I have been told are dangerous and un ridable! they are all sold as beginners horses and recently two ppl have been really hurt and taken to hospital with serious injuries. I myself was hurt in a nasty fall. Luckily my daughter who is 9 yrs old never rode this horse, she would have been really hurt, sharon told me he would be suitale for a beginner, just jump on bareback with a halter!!!!!!!
It saddens me how many people have come fwd and told their sad stories.
She is now under investigation with police.
She is now remarried and goes by the name of Sharon Norton, I have had 10+ ppl contact me and it makes me so sad, a few have been seriously injured as they are sold a BEGINNERS horse, so when a beginner mounts a crazy horse been bought cheap from the saleyards and sold for around $3000 is going to be seriously hurt. We have to stop this lady as she is also selling floats and saddles, they are paid for and never turn up!

LisaL
05-05-12, 08:10 AM
Dept of fair trading has successfully fined people of this ilk, you need to be putting your complaints in writing to them, along with vet reports, adverts, medical bills and other evidence that proves she misrepresented her product.

sunday
05-05-12, 11:40 AM
Meanwhile, people really need to start being smarter when it comes to their own welfare...don't just blindly believe everything you hear, use you own eyes and intelligence to critically appraise potential horses. Don't ever get on a horse until you've seen the seller ride it, (if it's been sold as a beginner's horse, I'd expect it to be able to be handled easily, ridden by it's owner through all paces, calmly, on a loose-ish rein, out of the arena etc. Any excuses made for why this couldn't be done would ring alarm bells for me). If at any stage the horse looks too much for you, just pass on it. If you are a BEGINNER, it's essential to take along your instructor or at least a more experienced horse person to evaluate the horses you are seeing.

Dangerous horses usually display at least some worrying behaviour while being handled and ridden. If people used a little common sense or brought along someone with an expert eye, there'd be many less accidents.

horsecrazy76
05-05-12, 12:09 PM
I absolutely agree with you.. I had been looking for a new horse for over a year and there was nothing from here so I thought I would take a chance as this horse sounded and looked fantastic he was meant to have been used for barrell racing, team penning, pony club, trail etc ridden bareback in a halter and the lady was going through a divorce and needed a very loving home for her beloved horse! It seemed ok to me to take a chance, but I got an un ridable horse so I would have expected some things not to be on par but a lie this big whoa.. I had him transported 900km and I have many horsey friends who have bought sight unseen and couldnt be happier, I just had to get this lady!!
Also she drugs horses so to a beginner they seem fine even after riding them. Bottom line is she intentionally puts people in harms way and thinks its funny.

falada
05-05-12, 02:09 PM
Years ago, a young woman bought a horse at a sale, soon after, she rode this new horse on a ride, with the local trail ride club. At some time it bolted, without rider I believe, but saddle still strapped on, tried to duck under a fallen tree, and fatally injured itself. That's a horror story! :( :(

shaiarabs
05-05-12, 03:39 PM
this has gone well beyond a fair trading matter now.. the police are involved.... one woman has been left in a wheelchair and she almost died... the lawyers on here can give us an idea, but would that quantify as a manslaughter charge or something?

Ambridge
05-05-12, 04:09 PM
Ain't no lawyer or anything but pretty sure the victim has to be dead for manslaughter!

shaiarabs
05-05-12, 04:13 PM
Ain't no lawyer or anything but pretty sure the victim has to be dead for manslaughter!

meant to put attempted lol... there is a word I am looking for but I am having a complete brain fart at the moment lol

k123
05-05-12, 05:37 PM
grevious bodily harm perhaps shaiarabs? GBH for short.

That's a criminal charge. Careless disregard for the welfare of the purchaser - is that enough for GBH? I believe there needs to be intent but it's been a long time since I did crim law.

I believe you can have attempted murder if it is reasonably foreseeable that your actions could result in death. Eg in an armed hold up if your gun goes off accidentally and someone is hurt or killed, it is reasonably foreseeable that this would happen.

There's a crim lawyer on here who would have a idea on what, if any, criminal charge might be laid.

sunday
05-05-12, 06:54 PM
I can see that could apply if you could prove the seller had knowledge that the horse was likely (had in the past) behaved in ways that could kill someone, and sold it on without disclosing this...the problem of course is proving the seller had knowledge.

k123
05-05-12, 07:03 PM
if the seller has to drug the horse for it to be deemed suitable for the beginner is that sufficient enough knowledge of the danger? I would think you could have any amount of experienced horse people testify that a horse bought from sales with no background, sold within a week to a beginner would be equivalent to a loaded gun in terms of danger.

ETA the obvious repeat of this behaviour is of concern. Accidents can be accepted but repetition of the same scenario with the same result......

As I said no lawyer. I'm just jotting thoughts to argue towards prior knowledge of danger and therefore reasonably foreseeable death could result.

bellette
05-05-12, 08:30 PM
Which state does this woman sell from? I buy the odd pony from Vic or NSW and am guided by the seller- seeing as its impractical to see the animal first.
Have seen a couple of schoolmaster-types advertised for under $3k , but always worry if the seller is lying. I couldn't very well send a horse back!

horsecrazy76
06-05-12, 09:33 PM
This lady lives in tomerong near nowra nsw but sells on horseyard etc and sends them off sight unseen mostly as the details given about the history of these horses is very impressive so you would think you were getting a decent horse!

horsecrazy76
06-05-12, 09:37 PM
The following info is from a person wishing to give information on this lady, I have copy and pasted.

You must put up a post and urge all people who have been affected by this monster to contact the detectives at Nowra Police. Speak to Detective Rymer or O'Carol.
Also PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE urge everyone to email Nathan Rees, Shadow Minister for Police toongabbie@parliament.nsw.gov.au
Mr Rees is also investigating. The more people that put in complaints the better. She must be stopped and held accountable.
Also, there is apparently a whole Facebook group about Sharon Jensen/Norton/Austwick. There is alot more going on. I am so sorry that this has happened to you.
Kindest regards.

Dragoness
06-05-12, 10:16 PM
Anubis and I know first hand of this 'lady'. Im just glad I had Anubis on my side and VERY glad I got my horse back before he disappeared into the night (minus his front teeth which I suspect may have 'somehow' connected with a hammer) I posted the entire saga on here a few years back (which I know the OP knows about). She has been to court on numerous occasions for stock theft. I hope that she gets everything that is coming to her.

Cheers

Bohdi
06-05-12, 10:21 PM
The following info is from a person wishing to give information on this lady, I have copy and pasted.

You must put up a post and urge all people who have been affected by this monster to contact the detectives at Nowra Police. Speak to Detective Rymer or O'Carol.
Also PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE urge everyone to email Nathan Rees, Shadow Minister for Police toongabbie@parliament.nsw.gov.au
Mr Rees is also investigating. The more people that put in complaints the better. She must be stopped and held accountable.
Also, there is apparently a whole Facebook group about Sharon Jensen/Norton/Austwick. There is alot more going on. I am so sorry that this has happened to you.
Kindest regards.

as a prosecutor, i am interested to understand what criminal offence this woman has committed, such that the police have taken on this matter. police do not take on civil matters....

Dragoness
06-05-12, 10:27 PM
Bodhi, This woman has been charged numerous times for stock theft, along with other things. (Im not too sure about recently, but this was the case a few years ago when we looked into her history as she was attempting to keep my horse without payment and refused to return him)

Cheers

Anubis
07-05-12, 07:29 AM
Bodhi this individual is something of a blight on the horsy landscape; a serial pest in a civil and criminal sense...mostly civil. Certainly seems to be a certain amount of benefit obtained by deception. Wagga Stock squad were interested a while back

Her mo is a rapid turnaround cycle of horses, tack and floats. Generally would be considered a legit way of putting food on the table but there is a trail of wreckage and destruction accumulating behind her and now people would seem to be getting hurt.

She has appeared in Nowra court in relation to stock matters...I believe she sold a stallion as a gelding or somesuch.

Dragoness sold her horse to this woman believing her to be a legit buyer. The "lady" did not disclose herself as a dealer when she sought a payment plan. No issue with that in and of itself but the kindly dragon was led to believe things that later turned out to be less truthful.

Dragoness did everything right.... There was a contract default almost immediately and the upshot was the woman was trying to "keep" the horse without paying. Dragoness was on the ball and came to retrieve her boy in person.

Anecdotally she is responsible for failing to obtain vet checks she has been paid to obtain, yet providing a legit vet's name and address as the attending. There seem to be a number of unsound and wildly unsuitable horses sold on a quiet beginner mounts.

I understand one unfortunate lady has a badly broken back as a result and that numerous people have apparently purchased tack that never arrived.

Certainly a purchaser needs to make appropriate enquiries however people with varying levels of experience are relying on her expertise and this would appear to be somewhat risky.

horsecrazy76
07-05-12, 02:44 PM
as a prosecutor, i am interested to understand what criminal offence this woman has committed, such that the police have taken on this matter. police do not take on civil matters....

Bohdi, I went straight to the courts and after hearing my storythey said it was a criminal matter and not a civil matter.
So I went to the police and have since teamed up with the rural crime investigater who has contacted many of his fellow policemen in wagga, nowra and bega and they are all after this lady. As it was mentioned in other posts, this lady is evil and sells dangerous horses onto unsuspecting families with big stories of how these horses have been in her family for many years and used at pony club etc But the truth is she bought them a week prior and has never ridden them herself. Benefit by deception seems the best way. A little girl has been left a paraplegic after a recent accident from a beginners horse bought from this lady. I had also purchased rugs etc that she says got lost in the post! If she is not stopped somebody is going to be killed!
My daughter is 9 yrs old and she said she would suit either of the nutcase horses I purchased as they had previously been ridden by young kids and had attended pony club, that could have been my daughter in a wheelchair!

HedgeWitch
07-05-12, 03:02 PM
Anecdotally she is responsible for failing to obtain vet checks she has been paid to obtain, yet providing a legit vet's name and address as the attending.

Is the said vet aware that their name is being used in these dodgy transactions?

If they are isn't there something that they could also do legally to stop this woman as well?

Makes me wonder about how these type of people live with themselves and sleep at night especially if people that she has done this too know where she lives.

Hedgy

Anubis
07-05-12, 03:30 PM
I believe so Hedgy. Anecdote of a CHer who received a horse unusable for the purpose for which it was bought. My understanding is that she contacted vets herself which is how she discovered the deception

Cannondale
07-05-12, 03:33 PM
Whilst it is truly awful that people like this exist as buyers we do have some responsibility to do our due diligence.

If the said horse has "been to Pony Club for years", check which Pony Club and call their Senior Instructor and check on the attendance register that the said pony has been to Pony Club. Its one phone call.

I don't understand the vet check one. When you get a vet check you deal directly with the vet not the vendor, so you would know whether a vet check really had been carried out wouldn't you? Particularly as your are paying the vet directly for the said Vet Check.

skymare
07-05-12, 07:27 PM
Did this woman use 'Winchester' as a business name? I had dealings with a dodgy woman who deals mostly TB's from Nowra. Was dating a cop and had a daughter or two who I hear are also dodgy. Maybe related? I'm owed $200 for rugs that never arrived with horse a few years back. Her name elludes me that's why I ask.

Anubis
07-05-12, 07:58 PM
I genuinely don't know Sky.

Cannondale, sometimes people are innordinately trusting, particularly if buying interstate. It is sad that such naïveté should be so sorely punished unfortunately the unscrupulous do prey on the trusting. People buy in an area where they don't know anyone and a facile tongued trickster can put them in a misplaced comfort zone

Me, I work within the 2% of society that leaves me with next to no faith or trust which is why I am enchanted when people go above and beyond for the vulnerable (especially the four legged).

horsecrazy76
07-05-12, 08:12 PM
Whilst it is truly awful that people like this exist as buyers we do have some responsibility to do our due diligence.

If the said horse has "been to Pony Club for years", check which Pony Club and call their Senior Instructor and check on the attendance register that the said pony has been to Pony Club. Its one phone call.

I don't understand the vet check one. When you get a vet check you deal directly with the vet not the vendor, so you would know whether a vet check really had been carried out wouldn't you? Particularly as your are paying the vet directly for the said Vet Check.

The thing is she never even owned these horses and has no idea on breeding or even what the horse can/has done. She entirely makes it up so there would be no point doing a check. I cant even find out where my horses came from, I know the saleyards but what happened to them to end up there. apparently she has a signed vet certificates saying the horses are in good health so unsuspecting people wouldnt have a clue if they had to actually speak to the vet or not.
This women has no heart and no conscience!!

Charlypops
07-05-12, 08:19 PM
The thing is she never even owned these horses and has no idea on breeding or even what the horse can/has done. She entirely makes it up so there would be no point doing a check. I cant even find out where my horses came from, I know the saleyards but what happened to them to end up there. apparently she has a signed vet certificates saying the horses are in good health so unsuspecting people wouldnt have a clue if they had to actually speak to the vet or not.
This women has no heart and no conscience!!

It is always worth doing checks. If the seller can't list people to check statements with move on.

As to the vet check, as already stated. The purchaser deals directly with the vet. The vet by law will not give out any info regarding the vet check to the seller. The seller will never even see of lay a finger on the vet check unless the buyer chooses to show them.

So for future buyers out there. Never take the sellers word on a vet check, always have your own personal vet perform the check, buyer beware, because of this rotten type of scum. To avoid all of this horrible rubbish it will be the best $350 you ever spend.

gemmygem
07-05-12, 08:47 PM
Hi $%$^% I have recently purchased a QH Palomino Rising 3 gelding from a Mrs Sharon Norton/austiwick/ jensen/ norton??????

I purchased the horse from Sharon who lives in Tomerong in NSW and I paid $3200.00 for this horse plus $1300 for transport to @#$@#@#.

I have a contract in place and the first line of the contract states that a vet check was to be completed by Bay Basin Vet Hospital. On the contract it states “Inspection of Vet from Bay Basin Vet Hospital being Andrew, with a clear bill of health and no signs of skin deformities/cancer and or joint problems.”

When I saw this on the contract I was happy to proceed with Payment. I deposited $1000.00 deposit into Sharon’s account and then deposited the remaining $2200.00 however I had not yet received the paper work as she was posting them to me and was asking for payment.

The horse arrived in @#$@$#$#$ on the 23rd of February 2012. When he arrived I noticed a fair few problems with the horse.

The problems were

· Turned out legs

· Club feet

· Covered in old scars

· Ring worm

· Temperament was not as she had stated

At one point when I spoke to Sharon on the phone she stated that the horse had been broken in. This is clearly incorrect as it was hard to even get close to the horse and he was very touchy on his back and head and would kick out at me when I was to touch his wither. He would charge at and my children. At this point I knew something was not right.

When I receive the paper work the vet check is was only 3 lines long. I once again thought this was wrong. I then investigated the vet check and contacted Andrew from Bay Basin Vet Hospital and he informed that he DID NOT complete a vet check on the horse and the paper work that she has sent me was from a previous call out from when he had a skin infection and a foot problem. Andrew also informed me that he was a very un-well horse.
Andrew was quite upset and rang Sharon and told that he was not happy. Andrew has written a letter for me stating that he did not complete the vet check and that he is willing to help me get my money back.

After finding out all this information the horse started to show signs of sickness. I contact my vet . This vet check cost me $645.00. my vet from North West Vet Clinic has provided me with a letter stating that the horse is not suitable for campdrafting/ barrel racing which is what i explaned to sharon.

I contacted Sharon and explained to her that I was very unhappy with the horse that she had sold to me and I explained to her that she had breached the contract. Sharon Agreed to pay me the full amount of the horse + transport and the vet bill of $645.00. a total amount of $4845.00 and she would pay for the transport of the horse back to her home in Tomerong NSW.

A week on, Sharon contacted me stating that she could not afford the full amount and made a deal to pay the vet bill of $645.00 right then and there. 3 weeks on and I am still waiting. Sharon and I agreed on her readvertising the horse for sale and she would refund my money once the horse had sold. I was happy to go along with this as I didn’t want things to get nasty or out of control and I need my money back.

I have done my research and I now know that Sharon Jenson is a very dodgy person. Since 2007 she has ripped off many people and is still doing it today. She has been to court several times and now has a record at Norwa Police Station as I have recently been informed.

I have kept all of the paper works with includes the

· Contract

· Letters from both vets

· Receipts of payment for the horse, transport and vet bill

· All text messaging stating all of the above

· Emails

· Voice recordings of our phone conversations

I've been ripped off so badly

horsecrazy76
07-05-12, 09:17 PM
Hi $%$^% I have recently purchased a QH Palomino Rising 3 gelding from a Mrs Sharon Norton/austiwick/ jensen/ norton??????

I purchased the horse from Sharon who lives in Tomerong in NSW and I paid $3200.00 for this horse plus $1300 for transport to @#$@#@#.

I have a contract in place and the first line of the contract states that a vet check was to be completed by Bay Basin Vet Hospital. On the contract it states “Inspection of Vet from Bay Basin Vet Hospital being Andrew, with a clear bill of health and no signs of skin deformities/cancer and or joint problems.”

When I saw this on the contract I was happy to proceed with Payment. I deposited $1000.00 deposit into Sharon’s account and then deposited the remaining $2200.00 however I had not yet received the paper work as she was posting them to me and was asking for payment.

The horse arrived in @#$@$#$#$ on the 23rd of February 2012. When he arrived I noticed a fair few problems with the horse.

The problems were

· Turned out legs

· Club feet

· Covered in old scars

· Ring worm

· Temperament was not as she had stated

At one point when I spoke to Sharon on the phone she stated that the horse had been broken in. This is clearly incorrect as it was hard to even get close to the horse and he was very touchy on his back and head and would kick out at me when I was to touch his wither. He would charge at and my children. At this point I knew something was not right.

When I receive the paper work the vet check is was only 3 lines long. I once again thought this was wrong. I then investigated the vet check and contacted Andrew from Bay Basin Vet Hospital and he informed that he DID NOT complete a vet check on the horse and the paper work that she has sent me was from a previous call out from when he had a skin infection and a foot problem. Andrew also informed me that he was a very un-well horse.
Andrew was quite upset and rang Sharon and told that he was not happy. Andrew has written a letter for me stating that he did not complete the vet check and that he is willing to help me get my money back.

After finding out all this information the horse started to show signs of sickness. I contact my vet . This vet check cost me $645.00. my vet from North West Vet Clinic has provided me with a letter stating that the horse is not suitable for campdrafting/ barrel racing which is what i explaned to sharon.

I contacted Sharon and explained to her that I was very unhappy with the horse that she had sold to me and I explained to her that she had breached the contract. Sharon Agreed to pay me the full amount of the horse + transport and the vet bill of $645.00. a total amount of $4845.00 and she would pay for the transport of the horse back to her home in Tomerong NSW.

A week on, Sharon contacted me stating that she could not afford the full amount and made a deal to pay the vet bill of $645.00 right then and there. 3 weeks on and I am still waiting. Sharon and I agreed on her readvertising the horse for sale and she would refund my money once the horse had sold. I was happy to go along with this as I didn’t want things to get nasty or out of control and I need my money back.

I have done my research and I now know that Sharon Jenson is a very dodgy person. Since 2007 she has ripped off many people and is still doing it today. She has been to court several times and now has a record at Norwa Police Station as I have recently been informed.

I have kept all of the paper works with includes the

· Contract

· Letters from both vets

· Receipts of payment for the horse, transport and vet bill

· All text messaging stating all of the above

· Emails

· Voice recordings of our phone conversations

I've been ripped off so badly

Your story is exactly the same as mine although I bought two off her! I also have all texts info receipts and I have just left the horses and I have not attempted to ride them since last nov when they were delivered. I am hoping to win a court case and may be able to get back cost of horses, feed, feet, worming and $1400 transport money to cover the last 5 months. She told me she was paying me back too even to get one of them trained! and kept saying she tried to put money into my acc but it wouldnt go through. I am 900kms away from tomerong but our local police are in contact with nowra and bega police so make sure you go and make a statement all of us together should be enough to bring her to justice, she has ruined my life and she will pay for that!

skymare
07-05-12, 09:36 PM
I don't understand, when you get a vet check you are supposed to arrange with the vet yourself. :confused: I can't imagine happily receiving a vet check from the seller. It defeats the purpose of the check.

gemmygem
07-05-12, 09:54 PM
skymare have you had a dealing with this lady?? i had a written contract with number one condition of sale being the hores to have a vet check. I talked to the vet clinic in regards to to this. Im only warning people as she is good at what she dose. I goggled her name searched everything i could! shes under so many names how can you keep track of someone like this? i just hope no one else gets sucked in..

Charlypops
07-05-12, 10:02 PM
Again for potential purchasers. You never ever ever let the seller organise the vet check. This is the biggest red flag of all.
You do this yourself, no matter what any contract says, and no matter what totally genuine speel the seller gives you.

Dragoness
07-05-12, 10:25 PM
I don't consider myself a fool, but this 'thing' well and truly sucked me in. I delivered the horse, so I knew where she lived, we had a signed contract and I had copies of her licence and all her details. She is very good at what she does and has absolutely no conscious. She deserves to be in gaol, I dont know how she sleeps at night knowing she has crippled a little girl. Best thing is I know that she reads this forum (cause she has threatened me through here), so I hope she is reading all this and knows the police are hot on her tail.

Cheers

bellette
07-05-12, 11:06 PM
Trouble is with this LOSER reading the forum- she's now got ample time to think up a few hundred more aliases.
I'll be very wary of purchasing a NSW horse.

Anubis
08-05-12, 07:32 AM
You are no fool Dragoness

I doubt you have any need to fear defamation proceedings...the cost, a lot and if lost can cost a lot more...you have told only the truth... Besides this special bit of gear is clearly unable to meet her financial obligations let alone pay a lawyer. Can't imagine her getting legal aid for stuff like this.

SJWSG
15-05-12, 02:57 PM
Hi everyone so glad i found this forum a certain group has been gathering any information on Sharon Norton/Jensen/Austwick looking for a strength in numbers stratergy.... I can assure everyone this woman is very good at what she does and as far as we know she dates back to 2008 as stated on this site.... She has not only frauded with horses but Floats Saddles Caravans Horse gear The list goes on and on SHe can certainly talk the talk and any fight will be tough but she has gone too far frauding vet checks and leaving a trail of evidence longing than her arms If you on this site think you can help her last victims in building their cases could you please private message me and I can try and put you in contact with who you need to talk to... Oh and Sharon if your reading this I know which names on here are genuine so dont bother trying to private message as one of your victims we have done our research:eek:

Anubis
15-05-12, 04:41 PM
I am given to understand that the wife of a shoalhaven police officer purchased a horse from this individual and recently had a terrible, terrible accident that has rendered her a quadriplegic.

For my part Sharon Jensen you and your actions disgust me.

SJWSG
15-05-12, 06:53 PM
Yes How can she seriously live with herself how can she just keep ripping people off Horses Saddles Floats Caravans it never seems to end the list of victims just keeps growing just hoping people power can stop her once and for all its been happening FAR TOO LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

wickwood
15-05-12, 07:50 PM
So who are you SJWSG you have only just joined and your only two posts appear to be on this thread. And now your offering help to victims of Sharon... call me suspicious!!!! BUT

Bohdi
15-05-12, 10:05 PM
.. She has not only frauded with horses but Floats Saddles Caravans Horse gear The list goes on and on SHe can certainly talk the talk and any fight will be tough but she has gone too far frauding vet checks ...............................

Oh and Sharon if your reading this I know which names on here are genuine so dont bother trying to private message as one of your victims we have done our research:eek:

The word is defrauding not frauding.....

If you are new to this forum how do you know who is genuine on this forum....??

SJWSG
16-05-12, 10:23 AM
I am a new victim of Sharons and have been in contact with many over facebook in regards to her i have been led to this forum after being told by a few on here their stories so thats why i have only just joined I would prefer to privately talk about who i am due to not wanting her to know which latest victim i am

Anubis
16-05-12, 02:44 PM
I have reason to believe SJWSG is on the level

Noah'sArk
16-05-12, 02:53 PM
This is disgusting and this woman should be made accountable for what she has done.

Those poor people who trusted her (and the accident victim).

I do not feel scorn for them, only pity (not in a condescending way either) as we all try to find the best in human nature, and are inherently trusting.

An awful situation.

Feel useless and wish I could help...

1st foal
16-05-12, 04:21 PM
+1 Unfortunately, the people likely to get suckered by this type of person are those new to horses. People like my parents, who (bless them) accepted a free 2yo, unbroken Anglo for their pony mad 11yo daughter! 7 hospitalized head injuries later (i could have been a rocket scientist! :-) it became apparent that he was not the ideal beginner's pony...

I can't imagine caring so little for either the buyer or the horse to see this as a good way to make money...

SJWSG
16-05-12, 04:54 PM
Thank you Anubis I like unfortunately so many others just want to help stop her from hurting anyone else:(:(

Anubis
16-05-12, 05:12 PM
Welcome to the forum by the way. Thank you for taking the time to chat to me and making it clear that you sought us out in solidarity because of your own bad experiences.

People here are rightly suspicious of newbies bearing scorn as it has in the past turned out to be using CH as a platform for simply being vindictive.

This can actually be a lovely, supportive place with a considerable knowledge bank. Some of us are a tad gruff but you will get used to it.

SJWSG
16-05-12, 05:29 PM
From the few contacts i have spoken to they are all good people they are all so far genuine and all have been so damaged one way or the other through only a few weeks of seeking its truely sad the bare reality that is the path of destruction left by this one individual it is simply Horrid May Strength in Numbers Prevail :)

horsecrazy76
17-05-12, 11:54 PM
I have just found the most helpful page, http://www.facebook.com/CamdenHorseSales
Anyone who has bought a horse off sharon will find their horse on here. I just found both the geldings I purchased! I have found info on one of them as well. A lady takes photos of almost every horse that comes through so I knew roughly when I saw them advertised then read that camden sales are the 1st and 3rd weds of every month. Then I went back to the sale closest to when she advertised the horses as generally the turn around is really fast! My two are in the album Nov 2nd 2011. I have contacted the previous owner of one of them. So to everyone who would like to see how much the horse sold for just click on the photo and it will have sale price and age :-)

SJWSG
18-05-12, 11:54 AM
Well done will definately be passing this on to the others thats solid proof of there purchase and dates :)

... Taff
18-05-12, 12:36 PM
Some people seem to wonder how someone can be suckered in but maybe they haven't come across a clever (and lacking a concsious) conbitch.

('Conwoman' sounds too friendly.)

A clever con artist can indeed sell. Or make you feel guilty for not wanting their horse no matter what your eyes are telling you. I've met one.

This is one woman who I would be wanting to sue the pants off.

SJWSG
18-05-12, 03:04 PM
I would say you have hit the nail on the head people like her are very good in what they do and how they do it!!! They know how to talk the talk and push the right buttons and we all wonder how they sleep at night but its all about the dollar to them!!! I dont think they even think past the money going into their bank accounts. To them its all about what lie is next, what scam is next, and how much money can I make this time..... Well this woman should have maybe paused just once and thought about the what might just happen she wont have any pants left once all her victims are done with her !!!!!!!!!! CONBITCH indeed...

Harriette
18-05-12, 03:08 PM
They were confidence men...because they could ingratiate themselves...honest reliable upstanding con artists