Thread: JBM Trailers

Default JBM Trailers

Itís been a while since Iíve posted on here even though I do take a peak often. Iím hoping someone might be able to help me with finding out more about JBM Trailers? I hear they are based in QLD and Iíve tried searching them but nothing came up so Iím wondering if anyone owns one or has an opinion on them and Iím more than happy if you want to private message me.
    ďHeinz variety, used for everythingĒ

ďIíve lost my a bill a tee to find my mar bullsĒ

No idea 're the trailers but nice to "see"you again fredkelpie

I have been checking out horse floats for sale and I'm amazed at how expensive they are.
    It seems that there are four categories :
    1 Chinese made
    2 Chinese components and au assembled
    3 Complete au manufacture using steel made in China
    4 Complete au manufacture using steel made in au

The most useful thing I can add is that I have a small stockpile of fabrication steel ( in case I want to make stuff… )
    I have genuine au galvanised steel that has been in the stack for ten years and looks new.
    I also have Chinese galvanised steel less than two years old that is going rusty.

caveat emptor….
    The only thing wrong with a horse is that it is usually attached to a human

Quote Originally Posted by tgh05 View Post
    I have been checking out horse floats for sale and I'm amazed at how expensive they are.
    Same here, tgh.
    I've finally decided to buy a float but I wasn't fussed with what was on the market second hand so I'm buying one new. It's a lot more money than I wanted to spend but fingers crossed it should still have a lot of life in it in 10 years. I hate upgrading.

I'm starting to pull my hair out on this one. I'm after a straight load extended front, no kitchen or tack box maybe a rug rack but something just simple inside as I want to put a sulky, two ponies and a bit of general stuff to go along with it and I'd like to find one within a few hours from Tamworth. I hear the PBL's travel well if you have two big horses in it, then I hear the new Tuza's have suspension issues and I must say I was a little unimpressed with the Karakar floor as the rubber doesn't go all the way to the front and they don't have rubber on the kick boards and it looks like the rubber matting is stapled down, ahhhhh I don't know where to go and I'd appreciate a bit of guidance on this one. (Hello Muzziet, it's good to back).
    ďHeinz variety, used for everythingĒ

ďIíve lost my a bill a tee to find my mar bullsĒ

I went through this a few years ago. I think my float is 9 years old now. Still in great nick and lives outside. Its a Pegasus. Pricey but well made, very safe and this one will very probably see me out. And I'm only 48!
    OakyPoke