Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by treacle View Post
    nup, poor excuse, you could still do it from NZ ?
    He could, but then his santa has to cough up for postage to NZ. I'm not sure what the going rate for that is though.

Quote Originally Posted by treacle View Post
    i dunno leesa - what do you think i should ask him for ?
    Good health for your humans and pets.

on awarding turds, it'd take a truly gigantic asshole to create a turd befitting enough ?
    I laughed so hard at this!

I laughed so hard at this!
    ... i've written and asked santa to send me to clown university so i can more greatly give the gift of laughter

Count me in, I did have great fun present shopping
    Although, did find myself wondering how much glee whoever had drawn me received in not playing fair, everyone has different pleasures to be found

With only 8 people expressing interest, it's not really enough to make it worthwhile.
    Maybe next year....

dont give up yet, give it another week so others can think more, I know my first thought was no way hence the delay in changing to ok remember the posatives.

gave myself an early chrissie present a three horse straight load float, picked her up yesterday.

tows like a dream, big enough to throw a party in and great for camping dual tailgate springs, pop up roof vents fully enclosed so storm proof for camping even has rear cover and internal light :-)

@mindari - feel free to buy me one too!

nice mindari, you have been a good girl this year then
    We can but try to make a difference, your efforts are appreciated raffles.

You could try knocking up a questionnaire? In the few SS that I've run, people loved them and it usually encouraged more people to join.
    You'd sign up for secret santa by filling out this online questionnaire which would run through your likes/dislikes, what pets you have, their names (incase their santa wants to get something engraved), what sort of gifts they prefer (gadgets, novelty items, PC stuff, horse stuff/etc), their favourite colour/etc as well as your postal address.

Just general questions so that the santa has a whole bunch of info about their victim which can shape what sort of gift they pick.
    Then once entries are closed, questionnaires would be randomised and you'd be emailed someone else's questionnaire. I think it makes it kind of fun.

@leesa -

If there was enough people, that's what would have happened. I just wanted to see if there was enough interest before going ahead.

Everyone involved would have answered some basic questions ie- male or female, favourite chocolate and lolly, pets (types, genders, ages and names), something they want (Ie- a horsie ornament for the tree or something) and something they hate (ie- bathroom packs with lotions or licorice etc).

Husbands most disliked present.. door mat