Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Buck Brannaman Clinic Wagga Wagga

I have just had conformation that Buck Brannaman is coming back to Australia on 2nd, 3rd and 4th of February next year.
    Only one clinic in Australia and that will be in Wagga Wagga.. Foundation Horsemanship in the mornings and Horsemanship in the arvos. I consider this guy the best there is ..
    I will be there with BELLS ON!!!
    Phone Wayne Anderson on 0418 538812
    "What I'm working on here most people don't even know exists.. but it does exist.. and most people miss it." Ray Hunt

Default RE: Buck Brannaman Clinic Wagga Wag

Oh bugger. I can't believe I'm going to miss him again. I watched one of his clinics in Colorado when I was in the states (about 8 years agao)and he was fantastic. I have been trying to get to see him ever since.

I can't go as some friends and I have planned a 2 day clinic with Carlos Tabernaberri for Feb and I won't be able to afford both. I have to say that Carlos is the most gentle horseman I have seen but I still love Buck's clinics.

Have heaps of fun Reata.

Any idea on the cost to be a fence sitter?? Would love to go and watch what he does in the flesh.

Fence sitters are $50 per day.

How anybody can mention Carlos and Buck in the same sentence just floors me!! Carlos needs to go to the Buck clinic and learn something!! Unbelievable!!!
    "What I'm working on here most people don't even know exists.. but it does exist.. and most people miss it." Ray Hunt

Giddy up, I will be there!!! His last clinic in Jindabyne was mind-blowing, couldn't recommend attending this one highly enough to all of you.

I'll definitely be there! Is it being held at the uni or the RDA?
    "Anything forced or misunderstood can never be beautiful"
    -Xenophon

Charles Sturt Uni Equine Centre.

Reata,

Have you ever been to a clinic with Carlos? If you haven't then I'm not sure how you can comment on wether he is in the same legue as Buck. Both are very experienced horsemen and very good at what they do. I wonder if you know that Monty Roberts asked Carlos to be the first qualified Monty Roberts instructor in Australia. He turned him down because he does not want to follow someone elses method. He has a wonderful approach to both horse and rider and achieves great results.

As I don't have anywhere near the experience, knowldge or talent that either Buck or Carlos have (as I supspect you don't) I will respect both of them as great horsemen who can teach me a lot.

Spanna,
    Belive me.. Carlos and Monty Roberts are not even on the same page as Brannaman ..But if you can learn something from Carlos .. good for you.. He has nothing to offer me or my horses..and either has Monty..
    Cheers
    Reata

"Belive me.. Carlos and Monty Roberts are not even on the same page as Brannaman"

I can't believe that statement as I have attended clinics of all three horsemen. Have you attended at clinic with Carlos?

They are all on the same page. Helping people to develop a better relationship with their horses. IMO it seems narrow minded that you are unable to gain ANYTHING from Carlos or Monty. I have attended various clinics with many horsemen and horsewoman (both well known and not so well known) and they all have SOMETHING to offer.

There's no denying that Buck is one of the best (he learnt from one of the best) and I'm disappointed that I can't get to his clinic next year.