Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Is she the TV actor or something like that?
    “Heinz variety, used for everything”

“I’ve lost my a bill a tee to find my mar bulls”

No she is not an actress. Emma Booth is the actress who played Kim Hollingsworth in the series "Underbelly". She is an ex prostitute who then became a police officer and was kicked out of the academy for making false claims against the police. The script writers of underbelly only heard her side of the story. She glorified herself. He allegations of police corruption went to court, she lost, and has a huge cost against her by NSW Police. She owes them $73,000. She has since been "rescuing" ott standardbreds in perfect condition and health and instead of rehoming them like promised, she has collected them and thrown them in paddocks and has a serious hoarding problem. There is now approximately 150 horses all in varying degrees of neglect, and because she "hides" them, it has only just surfaced how bad the situation is.

If you want people to see the 'facts' then make it an open group, I'm not interested in joining a group without being able to assess the information first.

At the end of the day a facebook group will achieve nothing, if you feel there is a case against this woman then build it with information and present it to the appropriate governing bodies, the RSPCA and the DPI are a good start. If all else fails take it to ACA or something similar.

The woman has 'issues'. She chose to become a prostitute, then she wanted to be a copper. She's a complex character with flaws, but who isnt flawed?

Aside from her 'issues' I always did admire her gumption for wanting another career after prostitution, why shouldnt prostitutes be allowed to have dreams of another career? And honestly, why should her former career have precluded her from having a career as a copper?

It's always bemused me that the prostitutes get in trouble with the law, but the punters never get charged?

Kim Hollingsworth is an interesting and complex character, like most people, and I bet she has her fair share of demons. The NSW police didn't do the right thing by her, and she may not have done the right thing by them, but honestly, at that time, the NSW police were a very corrupt and flawed organization.
    Last edited by LisaL; 25-04-12 at 11:13 AM.

I agree with the above, I have seen too many cases of people trying to burn someone based on lies to jump up and down over a FB group that I have to "join" to see any info on, if it is as bad as they say get the media, RSPCA and police onto it.
    www.gojumpequestrian.com

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning Satan Shudders and says "Oh Shit she's awake"

Ever heard the word LIBEL, Jennifer???

Quote Originally Posted by teetee View Post
    There seems to be no information on that page unless you join the group and I'm not really interested in joining a group I know nothing about. I wouldn't know Kim Hollingsworth if I fell over her so it might be useful to provide some factual information if you want some support.
    Ditto. Agree with autumn as well.

Libel ? Libel is stating false facts. I'm stating FACTS, backed up with solid evidence. Do you think everyone should turn a blind eye to horse neglect? I sure as hell wont. And yes DPI RSPCA have been informed and we will keep on pushing the subject till something gets done. I find it incredible that people turn and look away. I have watched for 2 years as Harness Racing Trainers hand over perfectly healthy, sound horses to her and now I see photos of them in terrible condition. I find it so ignorant of you to be told of horse abuse on a large scale and all you want to do is shoot the messenger. Unbelievable. So while you all sit and judge people behind your keyboards, at least some of us are proactive in helping horses.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Libel ? Libel is stating false facts. I'm stating FACTS, backed up with solid evidence. Do you think everyone should turn a blind eye to horse neglect? I sure as hell wont. And yes DPI RSPCA have been informed and we will keep on pushing the subject till something gets done. I find it incredible that people turn and look away. I have watched for 2 years as Harness Racing Trainers hand over perfectly healthy, sound horses to her and now I see photos of them in terrible condition. I find it so ignorant of you to be told of horse abuse on a large scale and all you want to do is shoot the messenger. Unbelievable. So while you all sit and judge people behind your keyboards, at least some of us are proactive in helping horses.
    So put the photos and Video's up here show the facts.
    No one wants to be involved in a witch hunt based on a faceless person saying it is true.
    Put it up and let others decide, no one is turning a bling eye just saying show us these FACTS
    www.gojumpequestrian.com

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning Satan Shudders and says "Oh Shit she's awake"

No one is turning away but no one is interested in going off half cocked either, if you have factual information feel free to present it in an open forum, not a closed facebook group.