PDA

View Full Version : Showjumping saddles

HHGG
29-05-12, 03:04 PM
Just wondering what the showjumpers out there are riding in, what saddle is your preference & why? :)

annaelizabeth
29-05-12, 03:28 PM
I was originally in a wentworth grand prix... loved them to jump in but find them very hard to fit to a tricky horse...
Saddles in my short list
Bruno Delgrange
Antares (also heard they now do a cheaper saddle based on their good one just not made with the same leather)
Vega
and one wild card because my friends started importing them in. Haweksbury River Platinum jumping saddle...

Ended up going with the platinum because it was a lot cheaper then everything else, fitted my horse and I loved jumping in it..

I just borrowed every saddle off any of my friends and tried every single one... its really the only way to know what you like...

HHGG
29-05-12, 03:40 PM
I currently ride in a Luc Childeric but am curious to see what everyone else is using.
I love the Childeric but there are so many great saddles out there it's interesting to get other peoples take & experience with theirs.

:)

Kilronan
29-05-12, 03:47 PM
I have a Pessoa Don Neco, mostly becuase I ended up with it, I usually prefer a flat seat jumping saddle but since having the kids had wound back my riding and I decided to sell the Professional and keep the Don Neco and I am suprisingly comfortable in it.