PDA

View Full Version : June for sale/wanted

annaelizabeth
04-06-12, 10:29 AM
thought I would start it as...

Looking to buy...
6'6 waterproof rugs. rugs or combos. Preferably less than 200g if a combo.
Don't mind if they look like patchwork rugs just need to be waterproof...

Mighty
04-06-12, 10:42 AM
Approx 9hh Johnny Cash is a 6 year old chestnut gelding. He has been ridden by my nieces and nephews (4yo to 8yo) and has been a lead pony as well as ridden by them. Patiently plods around and around, loves just hanging out with the kids and being bossed around. Has never kicked or bitten and is happy to go for a trail ride.

Just a great pony.
$3,000

Contact me if you would like photos. I cannot upload photos to this site from my work computer.

Autumn
04-06-12, 10:46 AM
My new border collie puppies will be avail in 8 weeks.

B&B white, 3F, 3M, vacc, wormed, microchipped, some with traditional markings.

Mother: Perl - pure bred

Father: Rex (Nyanga Nite Hawk), pure bred, registered with papers, carrier of blue and tri-colour genes.

I own both parents so you can view them. Can send pics. $450 each.

Puppies will be bought up on a farm situation and will be used to other dogs, poultry and horses.

Delivery with pet courier can be arranged at buyers expense. Pick up welcome or 'meet half way' may be an option.

cbrown
04-06-12, 11:51 AM
Size 18 Bookster Tweed Jacket.

Handmade in England. Glorious quality, hardly worn cost $526 sell $300
Heaps of features pm me for a list and more pics.

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii79/calista_brown/IMG_2454.jpg
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii79/calista_brown/IMG_2455.jpg

gdh
04-06-12, 01:54 PM
I'll stick this here in case anyone's looking:
OTTB 8yo Retrained Being Offered........
.......by Robin Brown on my FB page. It shows him jumping drums & coloured poles & for those who don't know of her, she's a top eventer who buys/trains & sells, I guess to support her rather exxy hobby
I only posted here as there seem to be heaps of you looking for horses but haven't a clue who or what's wanted!!
"‎'Rover' 8yo TB geld OTT. Super nature and loves to be around people. Looking for someone to take him on in his new career. $2000 contact Robyn Brown on 0408147332
And Autumn wrote: "I cannot speak any higher of Robin Brown. We used to get her on a regular basis for weekend training clinics jout this way and she is a fabulour teacher, trainer and rider."

wtk
04-06-12, 01:57 PM
For Sale - 2 year old Bay Thoroughbred Gelding by Dane Shadow should reach 16hh. Good flat work, pleasant horse to be around. Lovely type. Hasn't even barrier trialed. Will suit experienced home due to his age and limited experience with life. $2000 Negotiable. Located in Oakville NSW. PM for contact details.

Just not going to be tall enough.

windsweptfarm
04-06-12, 02:27 PM
Stubben Juventus dressage saddle. 17", size 30 gullet. Great saddle but is no longer suitable for me. Very good condition, slight wear from stirrup leathers. Has been repacked recently and only ridden in a few times since then. Unmounted. $1800

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh319/windsweptfarm/IMG_0429.jpg

Wintec 500 all purpose saddle. 16.5", changeable gullet and CAIR. Currently has blue (med-wide) gullet. Very good condition, a scratch on one flap. Unmounted. $500

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh319/windsweptfarm/bc1101bc.jpg

Rhinestone hanoverian bridle. Cob, although closer to a full size. Black, comes with rubber grip reins. Brand new, never used. $100

Horze neoprene dressage girth. 40cm. Brand new, never used. $30

5'0" cotton combo. Good condition. $40

Zilco airmesh combo. 5'0". Good condition, a few small holes and some slightly bent hardware. $30

Dublin long sleeve show shirt. Kids 12. Very good condition, only worn a few times. $20

JP Korsteel bits:
-5" eggbutt bradoon
-4.5" eggbutt bradoon double jointed
-4.5" loose ring bradoon sweet iron
All in good nick. $20 each

cyrus
04-06-12, 04:23 PM
Mine are on ebay-
For sale
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/110890800919?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/110890800933?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/110890800941?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

rachealwatkin
04-06-12, 06:58 PM
10hh Shetland gelding. I am not sure of his age but going by his teeth I would guess around 12 years old. I have only owned him for about 3 months but have decided that with 2 other horses I cant afford to keep him. I have ridden him around barback in a halter and have led my 9 year old neice around on him. I think he would be suitable as a leadline or for an experienced rider as when being ridden he can get a bit excited and pigroot. Located in Sydney $800.

Amerigo monoflap jump saddle. 17.5inch medium gullet. Love this saddle but doesn't fit current horses :( $3500.

verypiedpiper
04-06-12, 07:12 PM
A couple of the horses I have for sale, based just outside of Canberra.

FOR SALE- Amazing quiet allrounder. 6yo, 14.2hh chestnut QH cross mare. Has been very successful with child rider. Both hack and rider class champions at numerous outings. Fantastic dressage galloway, very well educated with soft mouth and good movement, many wins and placings. Jumping to 80cms and ponyclub level ODES. Very safe and quiet, does not require constant work. Easy to handle, always handled by a child. Only for sale as rider has grown and pony has not! She would suit an adult rider or child looking for an allrounder. $6500 neg to good home only.

For Sale: 6yo, 16hh Black Warmblood mare for sale.
By Escudo I out of an imported NZ warmblood, all imported bloodlines.
Amazing movement with big floating trot, quality flatwork established, works well in a frame. Lovely, soft snaffle mouth. Forward going mare.
Shows an amazing amount of scope and ability over a fence, very careful. Has competed to 90cm.
This mare has not had as much work as she probably could have due to an injury sustained in the paddock to her hind leg. The injury has fully healed, she is in work and she is not affected in any way however she does have a small scar which can be covered with makeup. I have the full vet report in regards to the injury.
She has been out to ag shows ( a run of 9 in three weeks!), jumping shows and on lots of trail rides and takes it all with a positive, no fuss attitude.
This mare would suit the smaller, capable rider looking for an impeccably bred youngster for any discipline or someone who wants a broodmare to breed performance bloodlines.
Is registered AWHA, currently barefoot, in light work and in her winter woolies. Easy to catch, floats and trucks, quiet to ride after a spell.
For sale only due to riders work commitments, very sad sale. Plenty of photos available. $6,000 neg

GDR
04-06-12, 07:44 PM
The following Jump4Joy jumps are available. They have only been used once, are in as new condition and were replacements for an order that didn't arrive in time for my Open Day. My original order is due to finally arrive this coming week so I have no need for these ones. The company doesn't think it worthwhile paying the shipping costs to send the planks back to Perth and so we are trying to find a home for them this side of the country.

(1) 3m straight plank, sugar cube ponies one side and splats the other side

(2) 3m straight plank, sugar cube ponies one side and pink piggies the other side

(3) 3m straight plank, multicoloured ladybirds one side and frogs the other side

(4) 2m wavy plank, frogs one side and royal blue the other side SOLD
New prices (not including shipping costs) are $231 for the straight planks and $220 for the wavy one. Reasonable offers will be considered. Planks are located in the Hawkesbury area and I am happy to deliver locally.

The designs can be found at www.jump4joy.com.au

Zamarie
04-06-12, 09:31 PM
Windsor tweed hacking jacket, size 10 ladies.

In good condition, just been drycleaned. Perfect for Show Hunter classes. $100 plus postage. Am happy to email photos. Can also sell it with Peter Williams size 10 banana stickybum jodpurs which go really well with the jacket. $50.

Djangoandjacana
04-06-12, 09:50 PM
Slaps own hand sharpley. I do not need a black warmblood mare, I really really don't.

Mystery~Bay
05-06-12, 06:39 AM
Slaps own hand sharpley. I do not need a black warmblood mare, I really really don't.
Hehe I thought the same thing. Am Im not even a breeder!

Le Le
05-06-12, 11:23 AM
~* FOR SALE *~
Ladies Size 10 PURPLE Windsor show jacket. Doublevents, gold buttons, black velvet collar. Worn only once, many years ago. Selling as I have never 'grown into it'.

$100

leanne.riggs@hotmail.com

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k296/Le_Le_1985/IMG_2857534x800.jpg

curlyloc
05-06-12, 01:33 PM
Double Horse Float for sale - suit under 15HH - Must sell $4500ono
http://www.horseyard.com.au/transport-for-horses/32/267879-2-horse-float-for-sale

And double horse float wanted - suitable for over 15HH!!

SOLD - 17" Stock saddle with narrow gullet, oldie but goodie in great condition, fully mounted - $350

Quiet educated gelding >5yo wanted...still.....

LindaH
05-06-12, 01:45 PM
One for the Eventers for sale by some friends of mine who produce really nice horses:
For Sale: Killara Lost Ties, 3 1/2 yo gelding by Glencoe Lost M' Sock (Salute) out of a Family Ties mare. Sweet nature & good looking, only very recently broken and going nicely. Contact Tim or Fiona Williams: timandfionabyalla@bigpond.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBGnniZwjBc&feature=em-share_video_user

cobie
05-06-12, 01:56 PM
Your link doesn't work Linda :(

Bad Bones
06-06-12, 08:36 PM
Canta fleece/neoprene paddock boots. Set of 4, black, size large - $25 + postage
Brand new (prize) only tried on for size!

BB

verypiedpiper
06-06-12, 09:36 PM
Hehe I thought the same thing. Am Im not even a breeder!

Does it help the both of you if I say that the price on the black WB is very negotiable due to my upcoming work commitments :p. I just want to find her a home where she will be used.

fire_ball
06-06-12, 09:37 PM
Wanted: Drop noseband to fit a galloway TB with a boof head. I don't mind about colour or condition; however I would like to find a well-fitting one - the one sold by Valley Country is pretty dodgy (had one before). They just aren't very popular these days.

Mystery~Bay
06-06-12, 09:54 PM
Does it help the both of you if I say that the price on the black WB is very negotiable due to my upcoming work commitments :p. I just want to find her a home where she will be used.
Sadly I'm already overcommitted space and time wise. If it was different I'd most definitely be making further inquiries :(

Flick_09
06-06-12, 11:37 PM
Another who was drooling over the WB mare, and I'm sure Beau would love a g/f! ;)

Negotiable enough to knock a '0' off the price? Can offer 5* home.... ;) :P

verypiedpiper
07-06-12, 05:57 AM
Another who was drooling over the WB mare, and I'm sure Beau would love a g/f! ;)

Negotiable enough to knock a '0' off the price? Can offer 5* home.... ;) :P

not quite that much but willling to do payment terms to the right home too.

Flick_09
07-06-12, 11:54 AM
not quite that much but willling to do payment terms to the right home too.

Damm...

;) :D Tbh I dont really need another horse, like however is a whole other story. I hope you find her a good home.

Moet
07-06-12, 12:37 PM
Graeme Stuart comboyne show/dressage saddle. 16 inch dark brown. Excellent condition. Saddle has had very little use.
More photos and details available. Pls phone 0408 964 192 or email jparrish60@bigpond.com $1300 + postage
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x41/joparrish/graemestuartsaddle.jpg

Sunsation
07-06-12, 02:04 PM
For sale:

17" black Kieffer Wein dressage saddle. In excellent condition - no scratches or blemishes. Always kept covered, clean and conditioned. Adjustable tree. Unmounted.

$1200 OBO + postage. Located in Sydney.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b123/goannas/Horses/Saddles/DSC_2843.jpg

Anubis
07-06-12, 04:26 PM
We have a horse in mind who is a long term prospect for OH :)... but you could put pictures up rather than taunting us with blackness and warm blood :)

I have a range of saddles I am looking at getting rid of.
Iggy is now wide and getting wider...Pepper whilst tiny is wider again.

15.5 Stubben Parsival (brown with narrow gullet) used on TB's. Ancient workhorse (bit hard on the rump, speaking of which the rider has not had a 15.5 rump herself for some time and is not likely to again)

Stubben Scandica no31 gullet. Black. Bite mark on cantle. Glorious, comfy, sticky saddle. Breaks my heart to sell it but cannot adjust the gullet to fit my beasties.

Centaur AP/eventing saddle. Easily 20yrs old. Beautifully made. Black (greenish with age) with narrowish gullet...good on thoroughbreds. Very comfy and secure over sizeable fences (knee and thigh blocks).

belambi
07-06-12, 06:21 PM
Lovely easy going warmblood mare / broodmare. Was sweet and easy going under saddle before we started breeding with her. Born 1998, By Winterkoenig out of a TB mare. REALLY REALLY REALLY good doer!!!, great correct and forward movement.AWHA and Hanoverian papers. fantastic mother.. $2500..
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1926832/Fie%20005.jpg

notmine
07-06-12, 06:36 PM
Navy Dublin jacket. Brand new size 10. Still has tags as was bought for a show but wasn't needed. Double vent, 3 front navy buttons & front pockets. Easy care fabric. $60 plus postage. Happy to send pics.

Pessoa Medium (purple) gullet. Only used for a few months. $20 + postage

Cashel Cool Crusader fly boots. Brand new Cob size. Not even tried on, excess to needs. $20 + postage

Camelot Kersey Wool saddle blanket. Navy with red binding. Excellent condition, used twice. $30 + postage.

Ariat Crowne Pro black chaps. Medium Tall. Used 4/5 times so in excellent condition, too long for me :( $70 + postage

Can send pics of any items. Email ahcooo@ hotmail.com (remove space)

fire_ball
07-06-12, 09:02 PM
Hey Notmine, is the jacket a "large" 10 or a "small" 10? I take a ... 8 -10 -12, depending on the make!

Viva la Venus
07-06-12, 10:03 PM
Hi Notmine, I'll take the jacket if Fire_ball doesn't :)

verypiedpiper
07-06-12, 10:45 PM
Size 10, limited edition Carolyn Brace riding jacket. Navy with fawn pinstripe, fawn collar and pocket trim. Swarvoski crystal detailing on the back and pockets. Ive worn this in the hunter ring with success and also on the jumping horses. Stunning jacket, one of a kind. Immaculate condition. Reduced to $200 ono
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b175/dontforgettofeedthekitty/jacket1.jpg

Full sized Super Bling Browband - Hot pink and navy, used once. - $50
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b175/dontforgettofeedthekitty/IMG_0883.jpg

Also have one of the full sized Anthony Thomas brand jumping breastplates with detachable bib rings. Green and gold in colour - $50
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b175/dontforgettofeedthekitty/IMG_0881.jpg

Plus ear bonnets, helmet covers, numerous girths, near new Peter Williams sticky bum show breeches in 14 & Dublin everyday breeches in a 12.

nisca
07-06-12, 11:08 PM
Jackets for Sale

Windsor Jacket Green with green velvet collar gold buttons double vent worn about five times Size 12 $50

Windsor Jacket Dark blue gold trim on collar and pockets double vent Size 10 $50

both jackets in VGC

Peter Horibin Amazone 17.5 black dressage saddle $1500

notmine
08-06-12, 11:13 AM
Have sent you a pm fire ball! It's your Venus if she doesn't want it :)

leesa
08-06-12, 11:23 AM
Edit: Saddle, Jane Savoie course and arena markers sold.

leesa
08-06-12, 11:32 AM
Located in Bellbowrie QLD
99x "Slot top" star picket caps in black:

These are for putting onto existing star pickets with wire through the top hole so that you don't have to pull the wire down and cap the picket, and then re-wire.
They have a zig-zag down the side to slot over the picket and wire, and then you can wire the cap onto the fence if you'd like them a bit more secure. Used for 5 weeks but no longer needed.
$80.

http://bushcapital.org.au/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=6611.0;attach=1788 ;image
http://oi46.tinypic.com/2gxlikn.jpg

Cob-sized flat cavesson bridle:
No reins. Navy, lime green, cream and gold browband.
$20

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/1295/bridle1.jpghttp://img404.imageshack.us/img404/6618/bridle2.jpg

taliem
08-06-12, 11:54 AM
Kyalla Geisha Girl

7yo 15.2hh black mare, ACE registered.
Sire: Kinnordy Graziano (Graf Landau (imp) x Gina (imp))
Dam: Lady Barbara (tb)

In foal to Belcam Caruso (x Capone) Due January 2013 LFG
Foal will be eligible for ACE and AHSA registration.

Kinnordy Graziano is by the imported stallion Graf Landau, who is known for producing talented jumpers. His dam, Gina, an imported Goldstein/Pik Koenig mare is also the mother of the ex world cup SJ Kinnordy DíArtagnan amoungst other well performed progeny.

Mia is a lovely mare, and though not tall herself, she has given us a very tall beautiful dark brown filly (by Belcam Caruso) who is being retained. This filly will mature well over 16hh. Mia does seems to be an anomaly, as her siblings by the same sire are also all well over 16hh.

She is being sold as a broodmare only due to injury as a young mare, and an unrelated large scar on her hind leg. The injury only affects her when in regular work, otherwise she is totally paddock sound.

We are only offering Mia for sale as we are retaining her daughter, and with only so much space it isnít feasible at this time to keep both while Mia is still so young.

$2200.00 inc gst
Cobargo NSW

notmine
08-06-12, 12:37 PM
I also have a 6'3 rain sheet (one Moosh had listed a while back) for sale, current horse needs a 6'6.
Worn for 2 days, v.good condition.. $30 + postage.

6'3 Supreme horsewear cotton combo. 2 Velcro front & 3 neck tabs. Blue with pink/lime binding. Blue's faded but straps/Velcro in good condition. Really good fit, I love these rugs! Easily repairable tear on one side, haven't bothered as doesn't fit this horse but too good to throw out! $15 + postage.
Email ahcooo@hotmail.com or pm

GoneRama
08-06-12, 01:26 PM
Leesa - message incoming about your bridle, looks like it should just about do the trick for a 14.1hh stockhorse cross I'm taking on this year :)

Bad Bones
08-06-12, 02:20 PM
1 x 5' and 1 x 5'3" cotton drill combos navy with red trim. Leg straps & cross over surcingles. Double chest buckles. 1 used once the other only tried on. Filly grew out of them before she got to wear them.
$25 each sold

5' polar fleece combo. Lime green un-used for same reason as above. $20sold

Rug Rack 6ft poly combo. Hot pink & aqua check. In excellent used condition. $40

More to come as I sort through stuff.

BB

Viva la Venus
08-06-12, 05:45 PM
I also have a 6'3 rain sheet (one Moosh had listed a while back) for sale, current horse needs a 6'6.
Worn for 2 days, v.good condition.. $30 + postage.

6'3 Supreme horsewear cotton combo. 2 Velcro front & 3 neck tabs. Blue with pink/lime binding. Blue's faded but straps/Velcro in good condition. Really good fit, I love these rugs! Easily repairable tear on one side, haven't bothered as doesn't fit this horse but too good to throw out! $15 + postage.
Email ahcooo@hotmail.com or pm

Have sent you PM :)

cobie
08-06-12, 06:34 PM
6'3 Skye Park Moleskin rug. Worn once, in perfect condition. $60

notmine
08-06-12, 07:52 PM
Viva.. Got it :)

Edited as I don't need another rug Cobie :D

verypiedpiper
09-06-12, 12:25 PM
For anyone interested - the black mare for sale on the first page has had her price reduced to $4,800. Genuine reason for sale

Fiona in Tassie
09-06-12, 10:19 PM
Navy Showstoppers jacket, ladies size 16, worn once $150

Wagners snaffle dressage bridle, warmblood size, dark havanna with cream padding and brass buckles, shallow V browband, padded reins. Excellent condition $500

Pair of magnetic bellboots, size L, Animal Magnetism brand. $80

Please email me on windyhill10@netspace.net.au

Cool Ponies
11-06-12, 08:21 PM
Partbred Arabian Yearling Filly
Lumina By Cheveaux
Registered AHSA, Dilutes Australia and Part Welsh
Professionally halter trained and shown with success to national level
Should mature 14.1hh
Will make an awesome saddle horse
Devastating sale but I am forced to downsize due to other commitments.
$3500ono

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s60/soph_elizabeth/totr11_sun_r1_c60-68_039.jpg

Cool Ponies
11-06-12, 08:23 PM
Stunning grey purebred gelding
Imported bloodlines
By Thaqib Al Nasser
Out of: Simeon Silpa

Unshown to date but is sure to be a top quality saddle horse of the future.
Loves people with an easy trainable nature, Should mature 15hh
Photo's to come
$1600 ono
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s60/soph_elizabeth/3cca1c92.jpg

littlemisschloe
12-06-12, 06:15 PM
Lee Super Skinny Jeans
Two pairs, one black/dark grey and the other blue
Size 12
VGC
Only selling because I have lost some weight and they don't fit me any more! :)

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/jambamafi/m.html?item=170859173881&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&_trksid=p4340.l2562

Anubis
13-06-12, 06:37 AM
Did the electric fence unit here sell? Would like to buy it if it didn't otherwise looking for a solar unit of the same type

tiernanock
13-06-12, 03:04 PM
Bad Bones do you still have the cotton and polar fleece rugs? if so intrested in buying all 3

EarsForward
13-06-12, 05:27 PM
Brand New!Never worn .Ordered from USA and it is a tiny bit too small.$70 plus postage
SOLD SOLD

GoneRama
13-06-12, 07:29 PM
Leesa I sent you a pm in regards to postage and payment of the bridle..... did you get it?

Bad Bones
13-06-12, 07:32 PM
Tiernanock - yes still have them. PM me for details.

BB

harmony1
13-06-12, 08:22 PM
Hi guys,

I have a couple of saddles gathering dust, and hope they can find new homes.

The first is an Syd Hill 16.5 inch Rexon Suprema AP. It is in very good condition, girth points are all sound. The only flaw is that the buttons just below the pommel on either side have come off, but this doesn't affect the use of the saddle. It is mounted with child-size leathers and stirrups, so would be an ideal Pony Club saddle. Asking $150 + postage.Hoping the photo link below works...

http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q552/harmony19911/P6110099.jpg

The second saddle is an older style County Competitor, mounted with leathers and stirrups. It's a 1984 model, 16.5 inch with size 3 gullet (medium). Lovely condition, regretful sale but looking for a size 4 instead. Pic below. Asking $500 + postage.

http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q552/harmony19911/P6110113.jpg

Both saddles have just been treated with Leather Therapy, and more photos cam be emailed on request.

Cheers, Harmony

notmine
13-06-12, 10:49 PM
Looking for a good quality black full sized Hanoverian or Cavesson bridle. Please email me ahcooo@hotmail.com if you have anything :)

HedgeWitch
14-06-12, 08:54 PM
Posting for a friend.

16hh, 13 years old Brown TB gelding. His trustworthy & honest nature over fences makes him an ideal horse for a junior, young rider or amateur rider, having placed in numerous events both in graded and junior levels jumping up to 120m with ease. A pleasure to work with in all ways and a great honest horse to help build confidence over fences, $6,000 neg, pm for more details if interested.

Hedgy

glen_lomond
15-06-12, 10:40 AM
Clinton Anderson DVDs.
All great condition and play well.

Leads and Lead Changes: 2 DVD set $50
"Understanding the dynamics of collection and the importance of leads"

Gaining Respect and Control on the Ground, Series I, II and III.
13 DVDs total. $240.

Riding With Confidence, Series I, II and III.
12 DVDs total. $220

This Clinton Anderson 3 Package Set ""Riding with Confidence,Horsemanship under Saddle " is a 12 DVD set, that takes you all the way from the very beginning of your riding work to advanced . It is a must for those who wish to have a light and supple horse.

Series I includes 4 discs.

Disc 1: Flexing on the ground both in halter and bridle; touch and rub exercise; one rein flexes; yielding the hindquarters at the standstill.

Disc 2: One rein stops; passenger lesson at the trot and canter; follow fence at the trot and canter.

Disc 3: Yield the hindquarters on the fence; bending at the walk; stop at whoa; four leaf clover at the trot; post to post.

Disc 4: Yield the hindquarters and sidepass; vertical flexion at the standstill; vertical flexion at the walk; yield the hindquarters and back up.

Series II includes 4 discs.

Disc 1: Saddling the horse when tied up - Yield to a stop at the walk, trot and canter; yield and bend at the walk; yield and bend at the trot and canter; yield the hindquarters and back up.

Disc 2: Sidepassing at the standstill on the fence; draw to a walk from a trot; serpentine; draw to a stop from a trot.

Disc 3: Draw to a stop from a walk; vertical at the trot; later flexion with vertical; find the center; yield the hindquarters transition on the fence.

Disc 4: Draw to a stop from a canter; vertical at the canter (draw to a walk); vertical at the canter (hot potato give); vertical at the canter (hold the soft feel longer)

Series III includes 4 discs.

Disc 1: Sidepass off the fence (disengage hindquarters and sidepass); rollbacks on the fence at the trot and canter; two tracking - stage 1 with bend; stage 2 without bend.

Disc 2: Shoulder in - shoulder out; counterbending at the walk and trot; yield the hindquarters and bring the front end through; neck reining at the walk, trot and canter.

Disc 3: Yield the hindquarters in a straight line; post to post rollbacks; flower power exercise; counterbending transitions.

Disc 4: Backing circles on the ground; backing circles under saddle; drive to a stop at the walk, trot and canter.

hatlink2
15-06-12, 01:14 PM
I have this immaculate 17" Peter Horobin Liberty in Brown sitting in my tack shed.

So here it is..

$2500.00 Melbourne...
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b305/Chanel1234/Liberty006.jpg

0402845953 (mobile)

GDR
15-06-12, 06:14 PM
Portable, galvanised steel round yard, custom made for Minis.

Consists of 17 panels each approx 3m wide and 1m high plus a gate 1.4m wide and 1.9m high. Rubber belting is attached to the lower third of each panel.

The diameter is approx 17m when all panels are in use. Panels can be added and removed easily to enlarge or reduce the size.

Would also suit small pony breeds. Has been used successfully to contain large horses.

$1,200 ono SOLD FIRST DAY ADVERTISED!

Ph: (02) 4565.0124
Email: gallandeer@harboursat.com.au

Bad Bones
15-06-12, 06:16 PM
Equiprene Pressure Eze Girth. Dressage. Brown. Excellent condition. Measures 29 1/2 inches buckle tip to buckle tip.

Only used a few times & packed away since. $60 including postage

Please note this girth was bought prior to 1st August 2009 so was not part of the 'recall'.

BB

morgen_88
15-06-12, 09:26 PM
Kerrits Sit Tight Supreme white breeches. Worn 3 times, size M. Great condition, SUPER sticky seat $60 inc postage
http://kerrits.com/Equestrian-Apparel/pc//Sit-Tight-Supreme-7p1906.htm

Roxy123
15-06-12, 10:09 PM
Kerrits Sit Tight Supreme white breeches. Worn 3 times, size M. Great condition, SUPER sticky seat $60 inc postage
http://kerrits.com/Equestrian-Apparel/pc//Sit-Tight-Supreme-7p1906.htm

Hi morgan_88,
I will take the kerrits white breeches if they are still for sale.
Thanks Roxy123

morgen_88
16-06-12, 07:56 AM
Kerrits breeches sold to roxy123 :)

GDR
16-06-12, 11:25 AM
Gallandeer Ridge Dreamtime is a black, 4 year old, Small Horse (37") mare. She has recently been professionally broken to harness by Ron Males and is showing a lot of talent in that discipline. She has an outgoing, friendly nature with excellent movement inherited from her sire.

At our recent Open Day, Dreamtime had her first outing in harness with a novice driver and the unfamiliar location and crowds didn't worry her at all.

Dreamtime would be ideal for a teenager or adult looking for a harness or performance prospect.

Sire: Iona Farm's Irish Legend (imp USA)
Dam: Gallandeer Ridge Fire Dream

A video of her sire can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdPleeIuo1c

Price: $2,750 (incl GST) firm

Ph: (02) 4565.0124
Email: gallandeer@harboursat.com.au

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g160/gallandeer/Miniatures/Untitled00243122reduced.jpg

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g160/gallandeer/Miniatures/Untitled00251204reduced.jpg

teetee
17-06-12, 04:06 PM
Rugs for sale:
5'9" winter combo 1200D 300g fill gc just a bit of mud on $60 SOLD PP
5'9" woolen combo navy with red and white binding cg just some hair and shavings from the stable $55
5'9" GTL 4 seasons combo navy and burgundy no longer waterproof gc $25 SOLD PP
5'9" Combat lined canvas rug gc $30
6'9" GTL 4 seasons combo navy and light blue no longer waterproof some stains from a black-it spill $20

All rugs prefer pickup from Toowoomba or Oakey area or might be able to post the lighter ones at buyers expense.

Also still for sale IRT helmet purhcased as a spare and never used size small (approx 53) $40 + post or pickup.

email teekay78@hotmail.com for pics

EarsForward
17-06-12, 05:36 PM
Sold Sold thanks

thesaddleclub101
17-06-12, 06:44 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/154663_1625287746825_297935_n.jpg

17.5" Jessica Trainers Dressage Saddle - 2005 model

Great condition + mounts included.

Currently located in Warwick Queensland but could be negotiated for it to be brought back to Brisbane fairly sure. Otherwise post or courier at buyer's expense or pick up preferred.

Only selling as Gracie has sold and the new owners have their own tack.

$1000 ONO or will do payment plans till August.

GoneRama
17-06-12, 10:36 PM
Anyone know where Leesa has gotten to? I'd really really like that bridle but just can't seem to get a reply in regards to how to pay for it.

leesa
18-06-12, 12:16 AM
Just sent you a PM, GR!

nel
18-06-12, 10:57 AM
Posting for a friend

CHESTER!!! URGENT SALE due to study

15.3HH CHESTNUT THOROUGHBRED GELDING
• 19 years young
• Successfully competed in dressage, shows, pony club and one day events
• Trained to elemenatary dressage and can jump C grade. Great at pairs and pleasure hack
• Good to shoes, clip, float, worm
• 12yr girl can ride him
• Requires confident, knowledgable home and rider as he can be strong
$500 for urgent sale!
Located on the Central Coast at Matcham
Phone Alex Stones 0447124730
Also have a cheap 5yr old chestnut TB 15hh mare. Basic education and really quiet.

avennia
18-06-12, 11:03 AM
Is anyone in/near Kyogle NSW able to drop a note in someones letterbox for me? I am trying to reach someone there and I have name and address, but any contact number i try isn't correct or doesnt answer/disconnected.

2006eabbott
18-06-12, 11:18 AM
Have PM'ed you avennia!

Autumn
19-06-12, 06:16 PM
Found this for sale at Madeit.com.au - its pretty cute http://www.madeit.com.au/detail.asp?id=549008

tried to post a pic of it but I cant get it to work - it a B&W spotty hobby horse.

Renvers
21-06-12, 11:58 AM
I have just launched an online store at Red Bubble selling greeting cards and postcards featuring some of my work.

Some of you might remember the bottom left painting of the yellow horse Treaures. All proceeds from the sale of Treasures cards go Quest Equine Welfare (http://questequinewelfare.org/)

Click on the pretty pictures to go straight to my store.

http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad135/renvers/Paintings/portfolio.jpg (http://www.redbubble.com/people/traciegrimwood)

I'm also holding a giveaway at my Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tracie-Grimwood-Illustration/168272563229217) to celebrate the launch. The winner will receive a selection of cards :D

Autumn
21-06-12, 04:41 PM
Natural Mineral Mix - $5 for 500g, $10 for 1kg + postage

A natural and economical mineral mix I make up myself to the recommended ratios. This mix is for all round heath where the diet is lacking. Can be feed to foals, ponies, horses, dogs, cats and poultry. www.wix.com/yunarickard/eghc

Ingrediants:
dolomite, kelp, copper, yellow sulphur, zinc, magnesium, brewers yeast, rosehips, boron. I always source the BEST ingrediants I can find!

Flick_09
21-06-12, 08:32 PM
Pair of Moleskin trousers.

Size 32 to fit 28in waist. Brand new, never worn. Labels still attached. Creamy beige colour.

$30 + postage (will consider offers)

Phillip
21-06-12, 11:20 PM
Wanted to buy - Mini Roller Mill. capable of rolling oats. Prefer a JAS Smith, probably the Mustang or Super, but will look at anything suitable. I just want to be able to crack the husk of the oats before I feed them to the horses. Perhaps you have one sitting unused in your shed?

equestrian77
22-06-12, 07:28 PM
I have the following items for sale:

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z15/equestrian77/photo-15.jpg
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z15/equestrian77/photo-17.jpg
WB Browband, brand new - never been on a horse and comes with a cover that you can use on the bridle $100.00 ono
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z15/equestrian77/photo-19.jpg
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z15/equestrian77/photo-18.jpg
Jessica Trainers Pro in imacculate condition. Was bought for my warmblood but does not fit. Been on a horse a maximum of 5 times. Comes fully mounted and has saddle cover. $2000.00

taliem
22-06-12, 10:08 PM
Love the browband :)

teetee
22-06-12, 10:47 PM
More rugs
7'0" 600D combo 200g fill, new $80
7'0" 1260D combo 300g fill, new $100
6'9" 1260D combo 300g fill, minimal use $80
5'0" 600D combo 200g fill, new $80
All prices + postage or pickup from Toowoomba area.

nisca
22-06-12, 11:11 PM
Thorowgood T6

17" Black dressage saddle with wide and extra wide gullets Excellent condition $450 0438102973

Megan S
25-06-12, 07:42 PM
Hi Very Pied Piper I have Pm'd you, can you please just let me know either way about your horse for sale.

Thanks
Megan

Bats_79
25-06-12, 07:45 PM
More rugs
7'0" 600D combo 200g fill, new $80
7'0" 1260D combo 300g fill, new $100
6'9" 1260D combo 300g fill, minimal use $80
5'0" 600D combo 200g fill, new $80
All prices + postage or pickup from Toowoomba area.

What did you have the needed such big rugs? :D

teetee
25-06-12, 07:55 PM
What did you have the needed such big rugs? :D

Lol Bats I was thinking ahead, unfortunately my credit card wasn't :(

Stocky
25-06-12, 10:05 PM
Brand New - Kersey 6ft3 Woollen Rug.
Navy blue with red and white binding. Comes with leg straps and silver clips, not fillet sting.
Never been used. I bought 2 as under rugs but they are longer than my canvas', this one has never been near a horse.

$70 (RRP $89.95) pick up in Whittlesea, or $80 including postage

http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac118/Alyxzia/Gear%20for%20sale%202012/rug.jpg

http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac118/Alyxzia/Gear%20for%20sale%202012/rug2.jpg

Cheeky Chappers2
26-06-12, 08:55 AM
Horseless and too broke to get another so have the following for sale:

17" TD5 Thorowgood GP saddle. Used about a dozen times. $400 ONO
Full sized Stuben CDT double bridle (havana). Never used. $200 ONO
17" Stuben Maestoso dressage saddle. Very Good condition. Extremely comfortable! $1,200 ONO.
Full sized black double bridle with reins. Never Used (can't remember make!). $150 ONO

No reasonable offers refused!

Have photo of the Stuben bridle and the Thorowgood GP saddle if interested please PM me.

CC

Reb_J88
26-06-12, 09:47 AM
2 saddles

Wintec Western saddle, great condition, does have some minor tarnishing (I think, have never tried to remove it, barely noticeable) on the conchos, comes with wintec girth, 16" but it's a very roomy saddle, so if you're used to a 17/18" english you'll be fine... $500.

A8 Tekna Dressage Saddle, 18", black, unmounted, brand new, has never been ridden in, looks to have a med-wide gullet. Too big for my horse and I. $600 not neg.

Photos are available - just send me a PM and I'll send you the direct link to my FB album which has all the pics in it :)

GoneRama
26-06-12, 10:18 AM
Leesa did you get my PM regarding whether the bridle has been sent yet?

fillygirl
26-06-12, 03:26 PM
Hi

Im wondering if anyone is cleaning out/selling their dressage clothing wardrobe in the near future. Im entering my first dressage, and looking for the following:
Navy or Black jacket size 14/16 ladies
Beige or white joddies size 14/16 ladies
White dressage saddle cloth
Anything else you have lying around and want to get rid of.

All items must be in good condition, any happy to pay for postage etc. Please pm me, so not to clog up the folder. Thanks

notmine
26-06-12, 10:27 PM
Black 16.5" Wintec Isabell dressage saddle. Flocked, not CAIR. Y Girthing system, points are all ok.
Is in great used condition, has the usual wear marks. Has changeable gullet, currently fitted with a medium wide but I have a few others & am happy to change it.
Beautiful, really comfy saddle to ride in, it just doesn't fit my new horse! Happy to email/text pics. Located in Arcadia, but can bring it to Beecroft, North shore or Terrey Hills areas or can post.
$650 + postage. Email ahcooo@hotmail.com.

miss poss
27-06-12, 12:23 AM
For Sale....

A black Icon dressage saddle, 18". Has a wide (plus a bit more width) gullet...more like x wide. Horse has changed shape, dropped weight and so it doesn't suit any more. Lovely English leather, in great condition.
$1000 plus postage.

Tekna 17.5" tobacco coloured jump saddle. The old model, has a medium gullet. Gullet is adjustable by saddler. Brand new, also has matching ladies length leathers. $500 pp.

Can post/send photos if interested.

Cybergirl
27-06-12, 09:50 AM
Wanted, in good condition - adult length black Wintec Pro/Isabell Equisuede stirrup "leathers", the old style with equisuede all along, not just at the ends.

Cybergirl
27-06-12, 11:16 AM
Wembley rubber riding boots in great condition, used but always looked after, Euro size 39. Slim fitting, don't fit my calves anymore as I'm a runner. Similar to the Aigles but a more elegant boot with a firmer shank.

Happy to provide photos and take measurements if interested. $20, postage on top.

Cybergirl
27-06-12, 01:38 PM
Elegant grey Ascot size 10 jacket with blue piping. Double vented short (not super short) style. As new, perfect condition, $200. Postage extra.

http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i322/Cybergirl5/IMG_6220_mod.jpg

http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i322/Cybergirl5/IMG_6219_mod.jpg