PDA

View Full Version : Friesian lovers

Neisje
15-08-12, 10:00 PM
On one of my facebook pages we got talking about my dog Sid who has had many thousands of dollars spent in surgery and who now needs a brace for his leg, and some friends offered to help raise some $. Anyway the result of this was that one friend offered a service to auction off, to her Friesian stallion Werby. So we started a page for auctions to be held on. So if anyone is interested the FB page we have set up for anyone who wants to help raise $ is https://www.facebook.com/SidsJourneyAuctionpage#!/groups/473800019298669/ and you can bid on the service for Werby. His normal studfee is $1,100 and starting bid is $600. There are also other items on the page. :)

bintherewonthat
15-08-12, 11:03 PM
Good idea but if you're not a computer expert / facebooker ... how do you ...errr...see?

Bintherewonthat

Anubis
15-08-12, 11:55 PM
Niesje I can't make use of a service fee (as much as I would seriously love a friesian) n
But you have had so much tragedy and loss in your life of late... I sm thinking of you xxx

Neisje
16-08-12, 11:32 AM
Thanks guys. A second stallion Isadore has been offered for Auction (service fee) and has no starting bid. So a chance to get a cheap service to a Friesian! If anyone wants details and cant access facebook you can email me blackminx@iinet.net.au and I can bid for you if you want.