PDA

View Full Version : What to do with wrongdoers... in EA.

Linon
20-09-12, 09:13 PM
Hi,

as has been increasingly acknowledged, there has been some concerning decisions etc made by the Board and the CEO of EA.

Now there are all sorts of things that need to be considered however after the Board elections.

I suggest that:

1. A forensic accountant be engaged to examine all EA business since the inception of the current Board; or if the new Board does not do that then a complaint to ASIC be instigated for that purpose. This review should also include the EA Constitution.
2. An attitude of "we will make the current Board accountable" be taken by the incoming Board, remembering that any illegal activity should be prosecuted fully.
3. That all business proceedings from the current Board be made available to all State members (that is, the grass roots - if you are a member of ENSW, EVic, etc, you should be able to examine minutes etc).
4. That the new Board review the constitution with the idea of allowing direct voting from members of the State Bodies (i.e. the grass roots).

Now I am hearing gossip about how minutes of meetings have been altered after being accepted by the Board. If someone has been doing this (or has asked another to do so on their behalf), then please remember such things can be tracked electronically.

You can run, but you can't hide.

Finally, I would like to thank Berni for all her hard work on these matters. I understand that she has been on the receiving end of unpleasant words and innuendo as a consequence of her refusal to be diverted from the problems with EA. Scummy bastards.

More strength to your arm Berni!!

:)