PDA

View Full Version : I Got a girl!! Regardez Moi - Medalion/Winterkoenig

Karen (Guest)
26-09-02, 11:17 PM
Baby girl born 2 am. Brown like mum but with a white star. This filly was born to Richmeed Morning Dance whom I bought at the DWTS Auction 2001. Have been waiting and waiting as she was 3 1/2 weeks overdue,(and I bought mum to ride) but all seems well, vet comming today to double check. Anyone expecting Regardez Moi babies who would like photos emailed in the next week or so send me your email address karabil@bigpond.com
Still undecided as to name was thinking or Renoir, but as a filly?? Maybee Renasaunce?? Any ideas
I shall await my Rituel-Figaro/Granada baby due in Dec now.

follyfoot
27-09-02, 01:39 AM
Congrats Karen - sounds like we were up at the same time - my Tb mare had a colt at 2am - and he was also eagerly awaited as he is the first foal ever by my 4yo Alka Luke/ Monopol stallion.(who I've had since he was a yearling ! ). Brown with a star & 3 white feet ( with ermine spots !!)
It's exciting isn't it - I'm just wandering around with a silly smile on my face. Next baby due in 2 weeks.

cheers

KT (Guest)
27-09-02, 01:53 AM
Congrats also! I remember your mare being auctioned and really liked her - you got a good one! My TB mare slipped to Regardez Moi last year unfortunately, but then I bought a Salute/Ludendorf mare and she went to Jive Magic and is due in Nov. Jenni from BB Stud has a pic of her Regardez Moi colt out of a Medallion/Salute mare on her website: www.bbstud.com