PDA

View Full Version : Craze of the moment

Spider
05-12-02, 05:43 AM
Time for a another fun post! What's everybody's craze at the moment - horsey or non horsey. I have just discovered Hot Tamales and just can't get enough of them - but boy have they got a bite to them! I'm also fascinated by my Nativity calendar.

Anybody else?

Anna_Tas (Guest)
05-12-02, 05:49 AM
Hmm planting Roses. I have planted 9 rose bushes in the past few months and they are blooming at the moment..................yummy :D:D:D

Sam (Guest)
05-12-02, 06:03 AM
Harry Potter, humpers, horses and having fun!

kylie27 (Guest)
05-12-02, 06:07 AM
Err, Spider - what exactly is a hot tamale? I don't think that will be a craze with me...... sounds dangerous!

Spider
05-12-02, 06:16 AM
Hi Kylie! I recommend that you hotfoot it down to your local supermarket and go straight to the confectionary aisle. Hot Tamales are cinnamon flavoured candies, they're red and look like jelly beans...yum, yum. Oh they're fat free, too!!

Hope you're having a great day :-)

Tab
05-12-02, 06:18 AM
Yeah what's a Tamale? I dunno what to have for lunch.

Spider
05-12-02, 06:22 AM
Well, if you come over my way Tab, I can offer you some of the mysterious Tamales!

Nativity (Guest)
05-12-02, 06:33 AM
Ooooo a Nativity Calender... must get one for Miss Tiv!

Craze for me is Harry Potter. Reading the books again and seeing the movie on Friday night. Another craze is Dog Agility, much better than horse showing and alot more relaxing :)

katieNZ (Guest)
05-12-02, 06:41 AM
Well I have to say that I have always had a craving for Cookie Time biscuits which I REALLY miss when I am on holiday in Oz....gotta be a kiwi. But Vanilla Coke is pretty high on the list right now and for a non-Coke drinker that means a lot.

kylie27 (Guest)
05-12-02, 06:49 AM
Having a wonderful day today, thank you Spider! Spent half the morning putting up Christmas decorations around the office, and the other half chuckling away at the very odd CH posts we have today. Feeling well and truly wondeful for a Wednesday .... ha! Just remembered something - isn't Wednesday known as "Hump" day? And with all these humping posts happening ..... bizarre!

Back to this post though - ok Spider, so why are these lollies called "HOT" tamales? They sound to me like chilli somethings, not cinammon somethings ..... still sound very dangerous to me!

Oh and I don't ever worry about calories or stuff. If I like the look of it, I eat it. Don't worry about stuff like diets. Too much trouble to worry about it. Still, don't like the sound of these tamales, but curiousity has got the better of me!

Tab
05-12-02, 06:50 AM
I tried the vanilla coke and found it tasted like diet coke and diet pepsi mixed together - didn't like it much at all.

Spidey, dunno when I'm going to be over your way again. Least it won't be during working hours anyway but I suppose with all the humping and bonking you guys probably work weekends ??? ;-) (j/k of course though).

XTEEN (Guest)
05-12-02, 08:04 AM
Definitely Harry Potter, not recent though it's been around since last year revivied with new movie - well worth a look. The kid's latest riding craze is sitting trot - "stirrups are for wimps" - tummies like washboards!. I'm back onto looking forward to the Bill since they blew up Sun Hill and killed off the superfluous characters. Perhaps the last craze is a little sad - I'm without a horse to ride what can I say?

sir buckalot (Guest)
05-12-02, 08:18 AM
i havent watched the Bill for ages - whats the?! they blew up Sun Hill?!?!?!!? they really have gone craaazy with those plot lines, its more like melrose place these days! hehe

my crazes : def the vanilla coke, mmmmmmm, and horse wise, this damn site, so entertaining, i should be working but must ... babble ... on ...

danni (Guest)
05-12-02, 09:41 AM
Well Sir Bucky, I missed the episode of the Bill because I was working :( but Johnny's Mum filled me in very ably.
The shortened version: There has been brewing for a while racial problems around Sunhill and its all came to a head and they came to the station to cause trouble and to throw molatov cocktails at it. Des found a bag of them and he wanted to destroy some fake money that was in an office (that had something to do with him) he threw the molotov's into the office so it looked like the trouble makers outside did it. Problem was that there were gas cylinders stored in this room and BOOOM!!!! up went a part of Sunhill police station. Several cops were killed. They are now holding an internal investigation into it and Des is a worried man. So there, you are up to speed and can now watch the next exciting episode which is on Saturday.

My pastime at the moment is trying to resist all the YUMMY YUMMY things that I put in our Christmas lollie tray each year....cashews, macadamea nuts, smartees, candy canes, chippees, m & m (peanut ones for the son), soft jubes and those horrid pink candy covered nuts YUK but they are so popular around here....I'm trying to resist, I'm trying.....

( but cashews are so more-ish aren't they?????}>)

danni :D

Emma (Guest)
05-12-02, 01:23 PM
Hi! My fad of the moment is Vanilla Coke, which I just love. I also saw the latest Harry Potter movie which was excellent and now I can't wait to see new Lord of the Rings movie.

Dragoness (Guest)
05-12-02, 02:16 PM
I just cant get into the vanilla coke. Coke is coke, full stop, it shouldnt be messed with!!!
My food craze at the moment is chocolate bullets.... cant get enough, other craze is neopets. Have just gotten myself 2 neopets, I spend boring times at work saving money to buy them food and build them a house..... lol, feel like a kid again!

Cheers*

sally (Guest)
05-12-02, 02:50 PM
Yes Harry Potter was really good better then the first movie. Bring on movie no.3. I'll have to read the book again. Goblet of Fire was my fav book..Dobby was pretty good, not what I had pictured in my head. I read that Hugh Grant was meant to be playing the role of Prof. Lupin(?? the werewolf)interesting..SEXY BEAST
3 weeks to LOTR The Two Towers not counting down or anything it should be good. then have to wait another 12 mths for the last one.. My favorite food at the moment is chocolate coated sultanas(have to be cadbury) yumm yumm pity you can only get them around xmas. cheers hope you all big out. bye

Buffy (Guest)
06-12-02, 04:43 AM
My addiction is strawberry freddo frogs. And also Horse Deals magazine which I read from cover to cover every issue.

yummy (Guest)
06-12-02, 05:02 AM
I just LOVE milky bar chews!!!!!! yummy!!!!! and have you ever tasted rolo dairy snacks......

and the new tv show the dead zone, its good who watched it on monday night, its good!

sally (Guest)
06-12-02, 07:41 AM
My craze of the moment is foxhead accessories. I'm so excited, I have just found a great site that has Christmas specials. I just had to share it with you all.
www.roxijaccessories.homestead.com

sir buckalot (Guest)
06-12-02, 04:45 PM
thanks danni!! i might have to watch it if its getting that el dramatico! hehe, hollywood hits sun 'ill

ooh i did the neopets thing for a bit, had two animals and it was heaps fun but then i got bored and they "died". oops. not a reflection of my horse care!!!!!! :-P

Spider
06-12-02, 05:00 PM
Hiya Kylie! Just imagine the flavour of *hot* spicy cinnamon with a hint of sweetness, and hey presto there you have it, a hot tamale!

Hope you had fun decorating your office with Christmas decorations? We put up our office decorations this week, which includes a big fibro Santa - every Christmas we bung him on the roof and there he sits, greeting passing motorists and pedestrians. Poor Santa, it was not his year this year - along came a gust of wind and he blew off the roof, onto the road and was promptly run over!!

I think my office just killed Santa!!