PDA

View Full Version : Looking for riding pony bits and bridles

Kym Johnson (Guest)
02-01-03, 02:17 PM
I'm having the worst time locating a bit and bradoon set and a bridle for out 12.2 rp mare. She is going in a shetland tom thumb at present and none of the saddleries that we have approached have any in stock and when they look thru their catalouges they say she should be in a 4in bit and bradoon set as that is the smallest they make them. We would be only too happy to purchas a second hand double bridle or a new one.

Vicki (Guest)
03-01-03, 12:02 AM
Hi Kym ,we sell 3 1/2 " and 4" Weymouths $59.95
www.southwoodsaddlery.com.au They will be on the site by mid morning in the show shop section.I also have some differnt ones in the monthly specials

Cheers
Vicki

jude (Guest)
06-01-03, 03:44 AM
Hi i cna simpathise with your problem! Goodwood saddlery in sydney have shetland size bit and bradoon sets in stock.

bits (Guest)
06-01-03, 07:18 AM
I had the same problem , I ended getting a minitare set , around 3 3/4 inches or so . Now I am after a small rugby pelham, smallest I can find is 4 inch. I got my weymouth set from Country Fox , but I think they have closed down.

Kaylene (Guest)
06-01-03, 09:30 AM
I got a 3.5" rugby from Wagners at Sydney royal this year - it was pretty expensive, but it was the only place I could find that had them that small. Caroline said they imported them from the UK.

Flocky
07-01-03, 02:09 AM
Hey Kym, email me, I think I have a double bridle set that would suit... and it was on a pony that had a small mouth as well!

flocky1st@hotmail.com