PDA

View Full Version : Shetlands at RAS

Bec
17-04-03, 04:02 AM
Can anyone here please tell me what days the Shetlands are being shown at Adelaide?

Ali
17-04-03, 05:23 AM
I was about to answer that they're on the sat with the rest of the leds, then I realised that you probably know that and are after the ridden! There is nothing on the website, if no one else finds out I can post tonight when I get home and look at the program, or you could phone the show office (8210 5211) and ask them.

Bec
17-04-03, 07:35 AM
Thanks Ali - i would really appreciate it if you could post tomorrow after reading the program?

deliveryhorse
17-04-03, 07:53 AM
Bec,

Show schedules are online www.adelaideshow.com.au

Usually ridden in first part of week and led in last week.

Can't help with actual dates though, if you look at the website contact the show society by email, they are always very helpfull.

VP

Bec
17-04-03, 08:46 AM
I have already been on to the site but you cant access any of the programs as yet. I'm just trying to be organised and make sure i can book the right days off of work in advance so i dont miss out on taking those days off?

Ali
18-04-03, 05:14 AM
#####! Sorry Bec, I had the program in front of me this morning, thought about looking at it for the info, then must have gotten side tracked. From memory the days of the ridden classes weren't specified, but I'll try very hard to remember to check tonight for you.

Bec
18-04-03, 05:42 AM
Thanks - i would really appreciate that. I actually want the led classes more so though!

Ali at home
18-04-03, 12:48 PM
Oh! thats easy they're on Sat 6/9. Same as for the ridden classes, no timetable is available until well after the entries close. So which ring and what time the shetties are on you'll have check the website for later.

Bec
23-04-03, 03:53 AM
Thanks Ali - much appreciated!