PDA

View Full Version : Grand Nationals????

Show_Pony01
17-03-04, 06:31 AM
When are the grand nationals on this year? I know they are at horsely park but i dont no when they are. Thanx.
:)

Arleedst
17-03-04, 07:10 AM
Try looking at Emma's site - www.emmasshowhorses.com

horsehead
17-03-04, 07:15 AM
The GN's are on the 27th and 28th march. Adult riders and open pony, galloway and hacks on the Saturday and Junior riders and hunters on the sunday. :)

Show_Pony01
17-03-04, 09:20 AM
Thank you i will b going in both days cya :)

Emma Rudder
18-03-04, 12:56 AM
Hi, I'm just about to start loading quite an amount of information regarding the Grand Nationals. Included in this is the revised timetable of events for competition.
The Show commences at 9am on the Saturday and concludes with the Large Hack Championship at 9pm. The Sunday starts at 9am with Rider Classes and finishes at 4pm with the Show Hunter Hack.

I will have spectator, entertainment and trade stand information on the site shortly. It promises to be a great event, and a long two days for those like us both competing and with trade stands.

Good luck to everyone competing, your all winners to get there so like I said to Katie - just have fun and enjoy the atmosphere!
Cheers
Em

Cleo
21-03-04, 05:11 AM
Good luck to all competitors competing at the GN's. Seems like there are a lot of entries from the programme, and great to see that the Galloways and Hacks have been split into small and large.

There is a huge Tassie contingent travelling, so good luck and safe trip to all!

Cheers
Cleo