PDA

View Full Version : PUNCHESTOWN EVENT

louis
07-06-04, 03:02 AM
Can someone please help me with where I can get results, desperate to know.

Wyn
07-06-04, 04:51 AM
http://www.sporthorseshow.com/results/
You will find all the results so far on this site

louis
07-06-04, 10:38 AM
Thank you.

floater
08-06-04, 04:07 AM
I don't have the official results but apparently Andrew Hoy was 2nd and Wendy Schaffer was 5th overall!!! Go Aussies, GO.

Not sure what happened but I know Andrew was in the lead after XC. I believe Blyth Tait won.

acacia
08-06-04, 01:02 PM
Go Aussies! Australia won the teams contest...the olympic games format was interesting as there is so much emphasis on the showjumping. I think Wendy moved up from 13th to 5th overall by jumping 2 excellent clear S/J rounds.

Andrew had one rail on Moonfleet in the first S/J and 2 in the second which put him down to 2nd overall. He placed 6th on Master Monarch, but had a few rails.

Anyone got any Olympic team predictions??

I'm guessing Phillip Dutton, Andrew Hoy, Sam Griffiths, Wendy Schaeffer and....not sure who to pick as number 5 - there are so many well performed riders at the moment! Fingers crossed that horses stay sound...

Julz
08-06-04, 01:46 PM
What about Olivia Bunn! They couldn't possibly leave her out could they?!

Mo
09-06-04, 02:24 AM
Great news about Andrew and Wendy. Looked at the results and Wendy was the only one that got double clear showjumping in the new format!!

Chezvic
09-06-04, 05:35 AM
I don't think that Sam Griffiths will get a run now.

I predict Andrew Hoy and Moonfleet, Philip Dutton and House Doctor, Olivia Bunn and GV TOTL, Wendy Schaeffer and Kuyona Sun-Glo and then depending what happens in Aust over the next couple of weeks Sammi McLeod and Enchanted might get a run, Boyd Martin and True Blue Toozac or Stuart Tinny and Jeepster????

I can't wait, will be at Melb this weekend and up at Sydney for the 3 day as well so will all be very interesting!