PDA

View Full Version : Discounted service fees

EA
19-10-05, 12:07 AM
I hope it is ok to post this, please remove it is not. For people who have not chosen their stallions to breed with this season, as a fundraiser for Dressage and Jumping with the stars we are currently running an online semen auction at www.nominate.com.au There are some wonderful stallions on offer both jumping and Dressage. Please support the event and pick yourself up a bargain in the process.

There are some wonderful stallions on offer, Diamond Hit, Rosario, Sirocco, Rythmn & Blues, Danaos Du Theillet, Budweiser, Coromino, Falkrich, Copabella Visage and DDay.

A big thanks to all the Stallion owners that donated the services to their stallions.

The auction closes at 10pm on 30th October

Sleepy
19-10-05, 01:07 AM
I can't open the website, get an error everytime. Is it just me?

EA
19-10-05, 01:46 AM
Sleepy I dont have any problem getting in I just checked it again.

Sleepy
19-10-05, 01:49 AM
I get

HTTP Error 404

404 Not Found

The Web server cannot find the file or script you asked for. Please check the URL to ensure that the path is correct.

Please contact the server's administrator if this problem persists.

will try with another browser

Sleepy
19-10-05, 01:51 AM
Well works in IE, but not Firefox

will have a look now

Sleepy

EA
19-10-05, 02:07 AM
Good luck hope you find something that intersts you.

allie2
19-10-05, 03:02 AM
i have exactly the same problem with that site not opening with firefox but OK with IE glad to see it's not only me perhaps it's a microsoft conspiracy.. will never really understand computers

another
20-10-05, 05:03 PM
Woops
I managed to get in fine and bid on a service when I really had no plans to get pregnant.
Oh well
Always looking for another!

;)

gg_vice
20-10-05, 10:37 PM
>Woops
>I managed to get in fine and bid on a service when I really
>had no plans to get pregnant.
>Oh well
>Always looking for another!
>
>;)

LMAO I really had to laugh at how you've put that. So who's getting pregnant..........?

improv
21-10-05, 12:28 AM
:) Now, girls! What sort of auction is this?!!

Hm.....perhaps I'll bid on....Brad Pitt, or (aw, shucks, I can't remember any other movie star names) Oh, oh! Sean Connery, Harrison Ford.. (Oh, dash it! They show my age) :( ..Oh, well, perhaps I'll just go back and sit in my rocking chair. 30 secs. of exitement is about all I can take, these days....

another
21-10-05, 08:35 AM
Glad you liked it.
At this time of the year the mare and I are pretty toey but looks like she might get there before I do.
Hee hee.