PDA

View Full Version : WEG on Fox Sports

Lynette
26-10-06, 11:59 AM
November's Foxtel guide has arrived - and whoo hoo - commencing on 6 November on Fox Sports 3 at 4.30 pm (3.30 pm in Queensland because we can't have daylight saving because we'll all come down with skin cancer because of that extra hour of daylight) for one hour - is "Equestrian: FEI World Games". Further hours are scattered throughout the month in amongst the men playing with balls, men driving fast cars, men playing darts, men fishing, etc. etc. etc. Also, on the same day on Fox Sports 2 at 12.30 pm (11.30 am in Queensland because etc.) for one and a half hours is "Equestrian: Burghley Horse Trials". This is repeated again at 5.00 pm (4.00 pm Qld) on 9 November.

There is nothing to indicate which sport is being shown of the WEG when. Must remember to program them into the Foxtel menu planner and set the VCR. Of course, I could splurge and get Foxtel IQ and let it record them all...

Shamless plug - So if you have been thinking about getting pay TV, this might be the excuse you need - just make sure Fox Sports is part of the extras package you select, because its not part of the standard package anymore.

delta_blue
26-10-06, 01:36 PM
I can't wait to get my nov. guide now! I must say that I now don't know how on earth I lived without IQ, it's fabulous! I've got Spruce Meadows and FEI jumping on it and I even got a FEI news the other week which covered the lead up to & bits of, WEG. OMG a recent news, horse-related program on Foxtel??? Yep I was pretty suprised too lol.