PDA

View Full Version : Trail of Painted Ponies

sun_line
13-03-07, 01:21 PM
Well, I discovered these beauties on the weekend at a little store in Mogo. Beautiful! Of course I bought one, "Silver Lining" the most exquisite Pegasus statue I have ever seen... I can't stop looking at it. The first 'toy' I have bought myself in ages (probably the most expensive toy I have ever owned, besides the real thing)!! The lady at the store told me I won't be able to help myself from collecting them now, and she is probably right. So who else has been enchanted by these amazing pieces of art?

Red Dun
13-03-07, 01:31 PM
Me, me, me, meeeeee! Love 'em!!

Piccies of yours please!

sun_line
13-03-07, 01:43 PM
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l219/sun_line/SilverLining-R.jpg

Hope that worked.

Aaaah, isn't he beautiful?

RH Bobbie
13-03-07, 01:51 PM
OHHH they have a collection at our local saddlery. I think they're absolutely gorgeous! But alas, way out of my budget for "toys" :(

sun_line
13-03-07, 01:56 PM
RH Bobbie, believe me, I would much prefer a real live pony of my own, but at the moment with work and study I have to make do.... But gosh, it really is just the most beautiful 'thing' I own. It just lights up my bedroom!

ACE
13-03-07, 02:16 PM
ME ME ME !! I love the ponies! Im so fortunate that a local store stocks them and I have one on layby constantly. Have you joined up for their newsletter? It lets you know whos being retired and what the new releases are.

sun_line
13-03-07, 02:20 PM
Oh gosh, I can see myself drowning in this new obsession!!! Oh well, here goes. Ace, how do I sign up? Which ponies do you have? And what's your favourite?

ACE
13-03-07, 02:41 PM
Im totally useless on the computer, Im sure if you google " trail of the painted ponies" you will come up with their website.You can sign up for their newsletter from there. My partner and I have about half a dozen ponies at the moment with another three on layby. Trying to think of their names.... " Apple-loosa" , "Happy Trails" , "Blue Medicine" "kokopelli", "lightning bolt" ( a favourite of mine). I have "Cabsllo Brilliant " on lay by who has been retired this year (every 6 months they retire 6 ponies which makes them more valuble). Good luck to you sun_line - they are so addictive!!! I would love to get hold of Rosie the aparoosa who has been retired - I think she is beautiful.

sun_line
14-03-07, 10:58 AM
Thanks Ace. I have been thinking all day about getting one of the kits to decorate your own. I would like to do a tribute pony to all the horses that I have loved and learned from.... Hmmm, feeling all creative!