PDA

View Full Version : Besotted owner off to Sydney tomorr

blackhorse
05-05-07, 07:22 AM
The little boy is growing up. Jacana competed in the 4 year old Young horse in Sydney today at the CDI.

He was only really started in January and has had two comps so thiswas a big day for an inexperienced horse just turned 4 against horses who are nearly 5.

He went through in equal (with two others) 7th place.

Such a pround mum :) who gets to see him tomorrow instead of being stuck at work.

athena
05-05-07, 07:28 AM
Congrats Blackhorse!!
Good luck to Jacana tomorrow :-)

Wish I could be there, had my first trip last year and it was fantastic, though a bit cold later on in the evening.

Cheers
A

mirawee
05-05-07, 08:42 AM
Well done to Jacana :)

But you forgot something... where are the pictures of the pretty black horse??? (I am guessing we are talking about a friesan :) )

shimmyshake
05-05-07, 08:48 AM
Oh well done!!!

Have a great day tomorrow and i hope Jacana is a star again :)

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f365/ourmick/horse_25.gif

firenne
05-05-07, 08:51 AM
congratulations! And where are the pics, whenever I open a topic by blackhorse I expect to see pics of those beautiful horses :)

blackhorse
05-05-07, 09:35 AM
Tomorrow I will take pictures I promise :) Today he was in Sydney and I was stuck here behind my desk all day only knowing what was going on becasue I could look up the results on the website.

regalrendezvous
05-05-07, 09:40 AM
Ahhh there better be pics!! I was opening this post expecting to see pics with the update!

Congrats!!

Regal

mandybale
05-05-07, 11:27 AM
oohhhh does that mean I get to see him tomorrow? I'm going all day tomorrow to watch everything so I'll keep and eye out, although it will be hard to miss him!! congrats on getting through, my instructors horse was doing the young horse today too, he got 15th.

frogfriday
05-05-07, 12:07 PM
Oooh, congratulations Blackhorse, you must be very please. What a good boy.

I hope he does well tomorrow - when the camera is nearby!

pauper
05-05-07, 04:49 PM
Congratulations Blackhorse, will be hanging out to see the pics!

War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

bellestarr
05-05-07, 11:44 PM
Congratulations Blackhorse! I am very envious of you and your beuatifull horses! Would love to be there in Sydney to see him perform.

Bellestarr
http://www.brumbiesrun.com
"To practise equestrian art is to establish a conversation on a higher level with the horse; a dialogue of courtesy and finesse." Nuno Oliveira