PDA

View Full Version : Tracing OTTT Brand

startraveller
25-05-07, 10:39 AM
Hi
I have just brought an nice little bay gelding with great potential OTTT and would be keen to know his name and any history. Can anyone help me please? He is branded 58M M is sideways n'shoulder and 7 over 1 off shoulder.
Tx

sassy_k
25-05-07, 12:06 PM
Hey Tx

I checked the TB Studbook website for you. I found the brand but no horse with your boy's drop number is registered for either 1991 or 2001.

Sorry :(

Our ability to dream is what sets us apart ~ Our ability to achieve those dreams is what makes each of us extraordinary :)

startraveller
25-05-07, 12:21 PM
Thanks Sassy
I appreciate your help. Can u tell me who the breeder is? ..interesting he's not registered he had been tried and was too slow. He's appears to be only 6 (no bridle teeth). Wouldit help if I take a photo of the brand tomorrow and maybe my description is inaccurate.

Tx

nordic_bec
25-05-07, 12:43 PM
Hi The brand is used by 2 breeders Mr ME Miles & Miss R Miles. Searching for info on your horse now.

nordic_bec
25-05-07, 12:47 PM
The numbers aren't a 1 over 1 are they. Only one horse for 2001 which is a bay gelding also? Name is Belikh.

startraveller
25-05-07, 12:54 PM
Nordic_Bec

I really appreciate your help. Thanks I will take a pic tomorrow - to clarify ... it is definately 7 over 1 and the brand is 58 M the M is lying down on its side with the top of the M pointing towards the 8 (difficult to describe)

Tx