PDA

View Full Version : Rescue Horses Update

Batty
27-05-07, 05:10 AM
Hi all.

Am just back from OS, wondering how all the rescue cases faired that were going on when I left.

I think the woman from Lara had been charged? Has her case been heard, where have all the horses gone?

How about the woman at Kynton/Kilmore, also the one at Rushworth?

Hoping no more in the past 6 weeks.

fire_ball
27-05-07, 11:04 AM
*bump*

Batty
27-05-07, 12:40 PM
gather no news is good news

Tex
28-05-07, 05:22 AM
Can anyone fill me in on the Rushworth one? I must have missed that one.
It's only 3/4hr from where we are!

Does anyone have any links or news references or other info?

moodyasp
28-05-07, 06:44 AM
Yes Ann, remember when we put the photos up on Eques when we and the mods there were trying to help you rehome them?? Batty is also a member of that Forum.

moodyasp
28-05-07, 07:01 AM
Ooops, must be confusing you with someone else, anyway thought I'd better say, all the links were taken down with the pics and info on these horses. Maybe if you contact Admin at Eques they may be able to help you with this one.

Tex
28-05-07, 10:31 AM
Yep. I think so.
Shepparton isn't Rushworth.

I assumed they must have all been neglect cases as they were listed the same way above?
Is that true?

moodyasp
28-05-07, 11:46 AM
No point asking me, I know as much as you :)

Batty
29-05-07, 12:37 AM
Moodyasp I think the Rushworth ones may be different to the ones you mentioned. Before I went away there was mentioned of horses skinny & dying in a paddock in Rushworth and that someone was trying to get something done about it, I'm sure it was on this forum. Maybe it was another.

And no, I'm not a member of Eques. I can't get a login as I don't have a permanent IP address. Work sees me all over the place. Am about to head back OS tomorrow.

moodyasp
29-05-07, 04:45 AM
Oh okay, thanks Batty, I only know about the ones on the other Forum. Think I was thinking of Bats.

Half your luck 'O/S Again', I could do that :)

moodyasp
07-06-07, 01:13 AM
Some 'Rushworth' case horses are going through Echuca Sales today.
I have no other details, just that they are going through.

moodyasp
07-06-07, 01:22 AM
Same ones Batty!