PDA

View Full Version : Toowoomba Dressage Championships

cyberhorsetracy
29-05-07, 04:35 PM
Berni and I are still waiting to receive the results from the organising committee (they couldn't... give them to Berni on the day as they didn't have enough paper or ink?!)... and the electronic copy which I was given is unreadable. We'll have the results up as soon as they send them to us.

Apologies to those who are waiting on the them.

Trace :)

ISAAC
29-05-07, 11:44 PM
I really enjoyed the weekend..fri & sat night sessions were awesome..
Heath won both the GP test & the freestyle..Brett & Victory Salute was awesome also..I really liked Northern Hector..so many good horses..so many great riders...the organisers put on a fantastic event,congrats to them,..the venue was first class..

Crusader
31-05-07, 01:47 AM
Ah I pencilled on the Sunday from eight to twelve. Glad I did, made me realise just how much I miss it all. Looking forward to getting back to riding more.

katey
31-05-07, 02:27 AM
I would like to know how Nicole Magoffin went :)

ISAAC
31-05-07, 03:20 AM
For memory she did fairly well..just getting to GP level is an outstanding achievement on its own..I think she was in the bottom half of the results...she's a kiwi girl???..I am sure she had the "haka" at the start & finish of her freestyle music..the kiwi's in the crowd went nuts..it was great

katey
31-05-07, 03:35 AM
Yup she's a kiwi :) What horses did she ride there just Anzac or some others?

ISAAC
31-05-07, 09:02 AM
Katey,Anzac was all I saw..I only made it to the fri & sat night sessions so I only saw the GP's..