PDA

View Full Version : Vet Checks - Good vets?

Shorty
17-08-07, 09:10 AM
I need a vet check done on a horse agisted at Tullamarine, can anybody recommend someone? I know a couple up near Sunbury, but nothing more local.

Thanks
Shorty

pauper
17-08-07, 11:24 PM
Bump

War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

manda_mahon
17-08-07, 11:53 PM
Hi Shorty,

Sorry for not being able to help with the vet issue, but i am wondering where you agist your horse in Tullamarine? I am looking for agistment around the western suburbs, but i work in Tulla so would be interested in anything around here also..

Thanks!
Amanda

Fair Embrace
18-08-07, 12:39 AM
Although they normally deal with racehorses, Flemington Equine are extremely good and do travel out that way. They are listed in the phone book.

Pony666
18-08-07, 05:18 AM
Mike Tweedie from Caulfield will travel out that way. He is by far the best vet I have ever had do a pre-purchase. Saved me from buying a horse with a tendon problem! You can email him on: info@kensingtonbanks.com.au. He has a blackberry so will get back to you straight away.

Shorty
18-08-07, 12:02 PM
Thanks for the replies, will try Mike.

Where my horse is agisted they are not taking any more people, sorry? You could try the hunt club on Somerton Road? There is another place further down the road I think? PM me your details and I'll find out for you.

Thanks
Shorty