PDA

View Full Version : meadow / wheaten / oaten hay

demia
09-09-07, 11:10 PM
Hi,
Sorry to be a pain, but does anyone know where it would be possible to locate 50+ bales of hay (anthing but prime lucerne really). I am located in terrey hills, and looking for a consistent supplier.
Thanks
Hope everyone is ok with all this EI madness going around.

Kedron Park
10-09-07, 01:37 AM
I buy my feed from Macarthur Stock Feeds located at Camden. I was in there yesterday and they had some lovely rye and clover mix also oaten hay they were about $21 per bale. I'm not sure if they would do it cheaper for bulk buys you can always ask them, they are really nice people. Phone number 4655 3567

www.freewebs.com/kedronpark

mish1234
10-09-07, 03:06 AM
theres a guy on richmond road in Llandilo that is selling cheap grass hay.Its home grown and it was definantly under $16. i think he advertises in the trading post and it should be in the archives.... somewhere. goodluck! theres also condell park produce, they have oaten for sure, but im not sure about the other types ( i buy lucerne)

Linton Park 357
10-09-07, 07:00 AM
If you can get the permit to use your float to pick up hay, Mt White stock large bales of oaten hay. They weigh approximately a half tonne and it works out more economical to purchase in bulk.
Their hay comes from South Australia. The quality is good. What you would have to do is check up on the current EI situation in the area prior to going as they do have horses on the property. None of us would wish to take home more than hay.
If you need the number to contact them send me a pm and I'll organise to get it for you so you can find out price and availability.

demia
11-09-07, 03:18 AM
thank you so much for everyones help :)

demia
11-09-07, 03:43 AM
also, any more contacts are always appreciated :)