PDA

View Full Version : Victoria Hamilton

AS
06-04-01, 04:39 AM
Howdy, I am after some feedback form anyone who has either taken part in or seen a Victoria Hamilton clinic. She is holding clinics regularly in my area and was wondering what peoples experiences have been. All comments greatly appreciated.

Lorraine
06-04-01, 05:27 AM
Vicki is a fully qualified vet and it was there that I first met her a few years back. She stopped doing that and got really successful at dressage and breeding (horses not herself!) . I havent been to any of her lessons, always meant to while she was here in WA but somehow never got round to it. Lots of my friends have however and they all say that she has a great teaching style and has been very helpful. I love to watch her ride too! Have a great clinic and remember her to her old buddies in WA!!

Fiona (Guest)
12-04-01, 02:29 PM
I took my horse to a 3 day clinic with Vicky & she was great. My horse is a TB off the track & she was very TB friendly. I watched a variety of horses & riders having lessons & she was equally good with everyone. I didn't hear any bad comments. I'm going to the next clinic in a couple of weeks.
Hope this helps. Vicky also gets on a horse if there is sufficient need, & she obviously enjoys teaching.

Jane (Guest)
17-04-01, 05:03 AM
Vicky Hamilton is a terrific instructor. She is the best dressage instructor (and best rider) that West Australia has ever produced and ever likely to produce for some time. Her list of achievements is awesome. She is friendly and very positive and she is able to explain why you are doing something wrong and how to correct it (not the screaming and yelling that many instructors carry on with). Her techniques and psychology are different and she will have you out winning in short time. Thank God she comes back to WA every 6-8 weeks to run clinics. Her clinics are always fully booked over here and there is always a waiting list. I think she has clinics in all States now so do yourself a favour and go and watch or better still treat yourself to a lesson.

BL
18-04-01, 02:07 PM
I a, having a clinic with her this weekend so will report back then how it all goes.
*** BL ***

shy (Guest)
25-04-01, 11:19 AM
Victoria is great - she knows her stuff and is good fun as well. (she also has nice legs)