PDA

View Full Version : The Saddle Club on TV

micarter
06-04-01, 10:20 AM
For all the young at heart out there, see the article in Hoofs and Horns on The Saddle Club coming to TV. It starts monday april 30th at 5pm and runs for 26 weeks. The kids will love it, (and Ill quietly watch it with them :D )

JDA
06-04-01, 04:13 PM
I've been in Canada where it's been on for a while now... I am secretly watching it too! It's pretty good and it's filmed in the Yarra Valley of Victoria, tune in!

Bek
06-04-01, 05:25 PM
what channel is it on??

Stunt
07-04-01, 01:28 AM
Bek, it is on the ABC. Should be a great show, I was an extra in it and it was great fun. Had to be a stunt double for one of the little girls.

Lynette
07-04-01, 06:23 AM
I'll be watching it - the ABC has had some pretty good Aussie-made children's drama/adventure programs over the years, such as Come Midnight Monday and Secret Valley. If it's as good as those, it will be worth watching.

Most of the kid's programs these days are those pretty woeful so-called educational-cum-game shows, though Channel 10 has had some pretty good adventure/drama with the three Thunderstone series and the two Spellbinder series on Channel 9, but that sort of quality is few and far between.

micarter
07-04-01, 11:34 AM
I used to love secret valley! Forgot all about it til you said. I watched it for years, even when I felt I was too old to I'd sneak it in. :D

Me
08-04-01, 04:07 AM
Thanks 4 the info, i used 2 read the SC
books all the time when i was little!