PDA

View Full Version : ISSA Show

imported_bill
07-04-01, 02:22 AM
Berni's report on the ISSA show held last weekend at Werribee is now on the Virtual Equestrian.

Fran
07-04-01, 02:59 AM
JAN! YOU"VE GONE BLONDE!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o

Jan Heine
07-04-01, 03:55 AM
No no Fran - Berni has put the wrong tag on that photo *she says weakly hoping someone will believe her* It really is not me!!!! *grin*

Rosemary
07-04-01, 05:55 AM
Jan's always been blonde. She has always had far too much fun to be anything else. :D

But under the blonde there's brunette because of the brain power ...

But don'tcha all just love that little Burggraaf?? The sweetest, most unflappable baby I've ever seen!! And really knows how to strut his stuff, too. Just one gorgeous young horse.

Not to take anything away from the other horses present on the day ... we had some outstanding horses on display. Thanks everybody for coming.

And thanks Berni for such a good report :-)

Blondie
07-04-01, 06:09 AM
I thought that was your natural colour Jan, Platinum Blonde wasn't that what you called it??

Jan Heine
07-04-01, 06:14 AM
Now I have to tell you guys that my hair colour is not nearly as exciting as the horses that were there for the show - there is strong talk that there will be another performance horse show for dressage and showjumping in the not too distant future so I would suggest that those of you with jumpers or dressage horses who are 4, 5 or 6 year olds start preparing them for the next of the ISSA comps!
And PS: Blondie platinum was the name on the bottle *grin* and of course that would be my "natural colour" *grinning broadly*

Bonnie
07-04-01, 06:16 AM
JAN! *shock, horror* You are absolutely NOTHING like I pictured you to be in my minds eye ............ younger........ and blonde too ............ :-o

jojo
07-04-01, 07:46 AM
Wahhhhh why can't I find it ??? every time I go to bernie's page were all the other pictures are Its not there what am I doing wrong??? please help a poor starved for results WB showie. (bugger I still can't get the hang of those smiley faces)