PDA

View Full Version : Marcus Oldham College

raffles101
15-12-07, 11:50 AM
Has anyone been to this college or is going to this college. I am thinking about the Degree in horse management. I really like the sound of the course. Im thinking of applying for it when i leave school next year. Please, information needed.
x/X/xCaitiex/X/x

skymare
15-12-07, 11:59 AM
what about open days???? or have they passed?

Elwood stinie
15-12-07, 12:31 PM
Me! Me! Oh pick me! I went to MOC in 2003! Horse Business Management.
Soooooooooooooooooo much fun! And I learnt heaps too!
It has changed alot since I was there, most of the lecturers are different and the course coordinator was Nick Roe when I was there.
The study tours (NSW and New Zealand) are fantastic for seeing how a huge variety of TB studs and training stables are set up and operate.
You get quite a few clinics with top riders!
Living on campus is a blast, there is a student run bar on campus.
Prepare to get really fat, cooked breakfast monday to friday!
You get international lecturers and guest speakers on everything from sports psychology to anatomy and physiology.
My favorite lecturers were horse health, the Ballarat Vets came up regulary to present these lectures.
Umm dunno what else to say so just ask me anything you want to know! And contact the college to find out when the open days are or for a tour.
Stinie

raffles101
15-12-07, 01:01 PM
Hey Elwood stinie,
Thanks for replying. I was on the website and it doesn't say anything about an open day that i could find. It sounds really great! I live in QLD. so im just exploring my options. I'd like to talk to u about it a bit more.
x/X/xCaitiex/X/x

Elwood stinie
15-12-07, 01:17 PM
you can email me on elwood@eldersnet.com.au if you want

raffles101
15-12-07, 01:23 PM
Just emailed u
x/X/xCaitiex/X/x