PDA

View Full Version : His Highness

Enthusiast
21-01-08, 01:13 PM
Hi Everyone,
This is my first post, so here goes...
Can anyone advise me where I can secure 'His Highness' semen?
Thank you in advance. Enthusiast.

skymare
21-01-08, 01:16 PM
try asking on the breeder forum. i hear it's nigh on impossible. high demand and as you know, no further supply.

Sway
21-01-08, 02:30 PM
Your best bet is to contact Elite Frozen Foals. I *think* they still may have a little left that they use for their Guaranteed Pregnancies. I could be wrong though. I know after he died it was hot stuff and rather hard to get a hold of as they had a waiting list.
I was lucky enough to buy 2 doses after he died, have 1 1/2 left and I know on the contract that I signed when I purchased it, it was not to be sold on.

Cheers
Sway

traceymw
21-01-08, 09:11 PM
I think Sway is right, with the EFF guaranteed pregancy offer for HH. I was lucky to be able to get 3 doses, yet to be used.

PonyUp
21-01-08, 11:11 PM
Read the subject of this thread, & thought is was about Bill, lol!!!

Enthusiast
23-01-08, 11:04 AM
Thank you everyone for your input.
Much appreciated.

Enthusiast.

Sunspot_5
23-01-08, 11:19 AM
LOL

I was gonna say, go have an affair with Prince Charles - thats how Camilla scored it !?!?! ;>

Shorty
24-01-08, 12:48 AM
Sunspot you crack me up!!! You just can't help yourself!!! he he he

opensky
24-01-08, 01:07 AM
Welcome to cyberhorse enthusiast!!!
As you can see, you need to be tolerant and have a sense of humour here! Regards!

joordy
24-01-08, 01:26 AM
You will have to contact Elite Frozen Foals and ask about a Guaranteed pregnancy - I am not sure if they are picky with the mares. The Leatherdales (owners) are hand picking mares before selling very limited semen in Germany.

I would like to add some great news to this:

His Highness has been honored by the FN in their ranking of dressage breeding sires and named # 4 worldwide.

I have to say I am so happy with my yealring filly by him, and will be holding onto those last 4 straws.