PDA

View Full Version : The Explanation?

Thor
22-01-08, 12:31 PM
Bill,

Whilst I understand you are the forum owner in this case, and whilst I am aware that any decisions made by yourself are final, I also believe that with this responsibility comes a certain level of professionalism and decorum.

You described why Simi was booted (but strangely the initial reason of providing pauper with a public apology was not mentioned, which leads me to believe that there is some kind of behind the scenes collusion between she and yourself), but you made the mistake of crossing that line of professionalism into what can only be described as incompetence by attacking my wife in a fairly personal way:

"If she now has a few more hours a day to devote to her family and her horses, maybe her life will be more meaningful for it."

Is one example. You have not met my wife, nor myself, so do not dare to assume that any decision you have made will make our life somehow more meaningful. My wife is a beautiful, caring woman (a rarity in this world, so she was a bloody good catch for me) and she devotes all of herself to our animals and to me, there is nothing more for which I could ask.

In addition to this, I know for a fact that Simi has not posted on this forum since she posted explaining why she was being banned. As for sharing the email that you sent her, surely she had a right to say her goodbyes and explain why she was being booted? That is a rhetorical question by the way, the answer to which everyone will already know if they have any modicum of common sense.

If you are going to be a forum owner, then do your job with professionalism and diligence, not with the high school type tit for tat mentality that you have displayed here. Also do not make the mistake again of attacking a member's personal life (particularly that of my wife), as you may well have yourself a rude and very unwanted shock.

If there is anything you would like to discuss with me, man to 'man' then do not hesitate to pm me and I will provide you with my home phone number.

Thor

Kartika66
22-01-08, 01:16 PM
That's love for you.

You and Simi obviously have a great relationship and most importantly - friendship.

I do not know either of you but your loyalty and obvious devotion to your wife is gorgeous.

Good luck and love to you both xx

elektra
22-01-08, 01:44 PM
Now that's what we are talking about. Thank you Thor

DB
22-01-08, 01:53 PM
Hey Thor - can I come to dinner at your house? You and Simi are the most sensible, balanced people I've had the pleasure to be involved with, and to present such a kind, considerate and united front to unwanted angst is just lovely. Well done, well written.

Suzie Q
22-01-08, 01:55 PM
Thank you from me also Thor. I know you are not just a defender of Simi, but you also fight for all of us as a soldier. Thank you is really not enough.

Blazzing Ripper
22-01-08, 02:30 PM
Well said Thor!

BR

lea_owens
22-01-08, 02:35 PM
A lovely post! Thank you, Thor.

Leanne O.

cjmcloud
22-01-08, 03:45 PM
I don't post much as i'm a fairly new member and with what's been going on lately in particualr Mrs Bill's post, i am disgusted, but I do have to say good on you Thor for sticking up for your wife, i know my hubby would do the same if some man assumed i would have more time to devote to my family if i were not to post on this forum. Only the two of you know what goes on in your home.

As an added note - I work hard every 24hrs for my family and animals as i'm sure a lot of women do on this forum including Simi just some of us have bloody good hubbies/partners that acknowledge and love us. Good on you.

cj
cjmcloud

RonOldenbeuving
22-01-08, 05:05 PM
Bravissimo Thor. Just don't go blue in the face waiting for an answer.

sassy_k
23-01-08, 08:40 AM
Good god. I go away for a few weeks and all hell breaks loose. Well done Thor, for defending Simi against this crap thats going on. I don't know the details, but I'm sure it's all crap because Simi is one of the nicest people on the forums.

Go Thor!!!

***** Angel....with horns }> *****

gypsy_dreamer
23-01-08, 12:24 PM
Aww Thor, I would know your posts with or without your name attached.

You always write with grace, dignity and a love of the english language.

I think Simi got a catch too. :)