PDA

View Full Version : EI - Any updates on "All Green - Ql



carson
24-01-08, 03:46 AM
I have heard/read reports that NSW may go green in mid-march pending no new infections. Is this for Qld too. Any updates on this please.

rodh
24-01-08, 04:53 AM
My information is that Qld will be trying to achieve this timetable also.
It does depend on the DPI doing a lot of testing to demonstrate that no cases are occurring in the previously infected areas.

pilchybabe
24-01-08, 10:02 AM
Went to an EI meeting and they said we are acting as one? QLD and NSW are going to do the changes together and maybe even cross border zone movemnts may be allowed Eg Green to green, red to red etc..

LindaH
24-01-08, 10:25 AM
Good luck with red-red. From what I have seen they are encouraging us to wait until at least amber. My red-red permit was rejected!

mayville lodge
24-01-08, 11:26 AM
That's surprising LindaH. I thought they'd started handing them out really easily. I've had a visiting mare get a permit from the green zone in NSW to come here to red Qld, and another client has a multi movement permit to come here red to red. Where are you? Are you one of the unlucky ones who didn't get infected but can't get vaccinated?

JALisaac
24-01-08, 05:24 PM
yes I find that a bit strange too...we have had EI & not considered by the DPI for vaccination..we have had 6 permits in the last month approved & all in fast time..we also have a multi movement permit currently..