PDA

View Full Version : how many received their DPI questio

mindari
24-01-08, 08:22 AM
well mine lobbed into my email box today.

at the end I put this missive.

Was I out of line?
What do others think?

I know Luddenham show will not have any horse events because of it. Wauchope show has made the same decision.
Victoria has cancelled their 2008 Tom Quilty

anyone else able to list others that are not game to take the risk of going broke in the event of a possible lockdown?

My comments at the end of the survey

"the chaps payment is a drop in the ocean compared to the widespread impact of this mess.
until the govt foots the bill for any future lockdowns instead of putting to onto any show or event orgainiser having to foot any such bills in the event of a lockdown while their event is on, societies and groups will continue to cancel events across the country for fear of going broke in the event of a lockdown.

The federal government is entirely to blame for the EI escaping they and they only should pay for any lockdowns of any event.

Until this happens we will NEVER GET BACK TO NORMAL."

mayville lodge
24-01-08, 09:46 AM
Up here in Qld we hear so little of any substance from the DPI that I'd be delighted to receive a questionaire. Your comments are exactly right but I don't think anybody who counts is listening.

rodh
24-01-08, 09:50 AM
are we talking a DPI questionnaire or the AHIC survey?

mindari
24-01-08, 09:55 AM
yep its from the AHIC

was confused since all dpi newsletters come from it

thought it was the dpi

mindari
24-01-08, 09:56 AM
yes we have no hope of representation to anyone who cares in government.

but cant help hoping for miracles

mayville lodge
24-01-08, 11:18 AM
Is it the same as their on line survey? I'm a member of AHIC and I got their lit. end of last week but there was no questionaire there.

rodh
24-01-08, 11:28 AM
The Australian Horse Industry Council Inc. (AHIC) - Follow-up Survey on the Economic Impact of the Equine Influenza Emergency

Completion of this survey is just as important as the previous AHIC surveys, as staed below, it helps enormously with submissions to Governments - Thank you http://www.surveymaster.com/AHIC/Q1.asp