PDA

View Full Version : World Equestrian Games

Painted
25-01-08, 11:30 PM
Is anyone thinking of going to the WEG in Kentucky 2010? We are thinking about it and wondered if anyone else was going. I have not been to a WEG before but love Kentucky so thought it may be a good chance to see some great events and see the sights of a true horse mecca.

samisty26
26-01-08, 01:29 PM
Hi Painted

Yeh im thinking of going to WEG, like you i havent been either and would love to do one of those tour things that The Horse Magazine does(if they do one for Kentucky), so we could see all the horsey sites. It would be so much fun.

CM
26-01-08, 02:07 PM
Kentucky is awesome. Really worth the trip - and for a WEG, well, that would be amazing! They will really have to have transport sorted, though. The Kentucky Horse Park is sort of out in the boonies - about 20 mins from town along quite narrow roads. Like what SIEC was before the M7 was put in, only more countrified and prettier.

Reata
26-01-08, 03:37 PM
I'm going... I have friends in Kentucky!!!
I can't wait!! 2010 here we come!!

teetee
26-01-08, 06:09 PM
Ever since I heard it was going to be in Kentucky I have been saying that I am DEFINETLY going, trouble is it will be subject to my financial situation at the time so fingers crossed :)