PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from Bundaberg?

sun_line
26-01-08, 11:46 AM
As some may already know I am planning a big lifestyle change later this year, and OH and I are throwing around ideas of where we would like to settle down and buy some land. Just want to know if anyone on CH is from Bundaberg and/or surrounds, and can give me any information on the area, equestrian, lifestyle, land prices, etc. Also the dreaded question of work, and whether there is a real possibility of finding work there. (For a general idea, I will be looking for a legal professional position, and OH is looking for flying charter work).

Thanks in advance for any feedback!

Clovies
26-01-08, 02:31 PM
Hi SL
Sorry don't live there, but holidayed there in Feb 2007. Boy was it hot. I could never work there, unless it was a job inside. We are also into property investing and had a look up there. There were new areas "housing estates" just like down here (Melb) and lots a sugar cane farms!!! As any location you really gotta know what you what before you start looking. Try realestate.com.au.

But i just remember the heat. I can handle the heat if im on holiday but thats about it.

Good Luck
Clov

If you havenít got anything nice to say about anybody, come sit next to me!

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j270/clovies/SV300010-2.jpg

puddles
26-01-08, 02:43 PM
Hi Sun_line, you are in luck!

I have been in Bundy for about five years. What sort of riding do you do? Western, NH, jumping etc? Land prices, really varies. Actually, I will PM you, and we can chat further!

sun_line
26-01-08, 03:03 PM
Puddles, I have PMed you back. Thanks for the help!

sun_line
27-01-08, 03:32 AM
BUMP.