PDA

View Full Version : SEQ Shows

Zampari
29-01-08, 10:06 AM
Does anyone know of any shows in the SEQ region(mainly amber zone) that are holding any horse shows soon. There seems to be plenty going on in the red zone but nothing in the amber zone(which I'm in, unvaccinated and unmicrochipped). There have been a couple of shows around the Sunshine Coast but I really need something closer(think they may have only accepted entries from vac and m'chip horses only).

I think Allora is next weekend but it's in the red zone. So far, Bell and Jandowae shows AREN'T having horses, but I don't know of any that are having horses. I'm hoping when the amber zone turns 'white' next month maybe some shows will start popping up.

teetee
29-01-08, 12:14 PM
Toowoomba and Pittsworth are having horses but they are in red zone too. Sorry, hope something starts for you again soon!

mayville lodge
29-01-08, 12:19 PM
Sorry Zampari, looked everywhere I know where to look and I can't find anything. It seems to me amazing that the zones that aren't under any real threat are the ones that aren't holding anything. Looks as though mid March is your best hope, but unless the planning is underway now, I can't see anything really happening until April/May.

Zampari
29-01-08, 01:12 PM
Glad you guys found the same problem as me. Hoping I might get out bit further west(as in green zone now) later when we all turn 'white'. Hopefully Chinchilla and those shows may be on still. Would really like to get new boy out before ANSA nationals in Toowoomba in September.

Anyone else heard anything???

puddled
30-01-08, 02:35 AM
This is a topic full of minefields. From the various sources this is what I am told Allora is on and you can go if vaccinated and microchipped. Also told we can go to Toowoomba but can't come home.
Its all to much to think about when I'm led to believe after June we can go and do what we like. Although I am in Nth NSW we show in SEQ.
I am told that almost all QLD Shows will require microchip and vaccination from now on.
We have a local fun day on down here that the kids are eager to get to myself I am going to sit back and watch for a few more months - sort of letting them through the chips in the air and see where they land, without being the guinea pig.