PDA

View Full Version : Funny Horse Ad

sarahNjudy2
30-01-08, 09:55 AM
Hopefully people get just as much a giggle out of this ad from pet link as I did.. can anyone say 'NO IDEA'

HI I HAVE AN ABSOLUTE GORGEOUS STOCK HORSE FOR SALE A GREAT PLESURE TO OWN.

SEX: STALLION

HIEGHT:14HH

COLOUR: BAY WITH BLACK MANE/TAIL. 2 WHITE MEDIUM SIZED SOCKS ON BACK LEGS AND A WHITE BLAZE.

REGISTERED: NO (NOT SURE IF HE CAN BE REGISTERED AS IM NOT EXPERIENCED IN THAT FIELD)

RIDER SUITABILITY: BEGINNERS TO EXPERIENCED RIDERS...(GREAT FOR RAW BEGINNERS ASLONG AS MARES AREN'T PRESENT AS HE WILL WHINNY AND TRY TO WALK OFF TO THEM A KICK IN THE GUT USEUALLY STOPS HIM BUT I DONT THINK A BEGINNER WOULD HAVE THE STRENGTH TO GIVE HIM A GOOD ENOUGH BOOT TO GET HIM TO REALISE HES NOT ALLOWED TO GO TO THEM)

PROGENIES: YES WITH PREVIOUS OWNERS TOLD THEY A VERY NICE LOOKING AND BECOME GREAT HORSES... HAS SERVICED 1 MARE THIS YEAR WITH SUCCESS.. HE IS VERY GENTLE, DOES NOT NEED ASSISTENCE PENETRATING THE MARE WHILE BREEDING GREAT TO BREED WETHER ON A LEAD OR PADDOCK SERVICE AGAIN VERY GENTLE DOES NOT GET AGGRESSIVE AT ALL

A LITTLE BIT ABOUT HIM: HE IS A BIG SWEET HEART, I AM CURRENTLY TEACHING 2 RAW BEGINNERS HOW TO RIDE USING HIM, VERY NICE AND STOCKY GREAT SHINEY COAT WHEN RUGGED, BEAUTIFUL CANTER NICE MOVEMENT, DONE MUSTERING WITH PREVIOUS PREVIOUS OWNERS. NO KICK, BITE, BUCK, BOLT ETC

WILL BE VERY SADLY MISSED :'( ONLY FOR SALE AS I DONT HAVE THE CORRECT FENCING FOR HIM AND SOMEONE KEEPS CUTTING IT AND LETTING HIM OUT AND I DONT WANT HIM SERVICING OTHER PPLS MARES.

HAVE A NICE DAY

Nuts
30-01-08, 10:03 AM
That's so funny! Well I just need to learn how to boot a horse in the guts and I think I'll buy him!

You don't get many bays with black mane and tails round these parts.... :-)

Well I guess they are being honest!!!

sassy_k
30-01-08, 10:05 AM
I think NO F***ING IDEA is more appropriate S&J, BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHA.

Some people are just so stupid....

***** Angel....with horns }> *****

Lisa an Gypsie
30-01-08, 10:20 AM
Good god....some people!!!

love the "doesn't need help with penatration" part....

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev065pr___.png (http://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/)

skymare
30-01-08, 11:20 AM
yeah, lol, i really needed to know about ehem...the penetration abilities. yikes, lol.

vickits
30-01-08, 12:52 PM
Call me a cynic, but my immediate thought on reading an advertisement for a horse being sold by someone who clearly knows nothing about horses is that the horse might be stolen? Am I being TOO cynical, or did others have the same thought?

sarahNjudy2
31-01-08, 01:03 AM
Not sure that the horse is stolen but I do think that this woman obviously got WAY too far in over her head and is now trying to back track, at the same time making the horse out to be an angel so she can get some money for it!

Chances are, a stallion, being allowed to get away with a complete novice handler for god knows how long is going to be a complete nightmare maniac! I dont hold out much hope for this fellow.

MMC
31-01-08, 01:26 AM
Notice how in the beggining the ad states the horse would be great for raw begginers but then that a beginner would not have the strength. Since when does strength come from experience...then says that total begginers are being given lessons on him. What the?

This horse needs gelding and now. The world does not need more poorly bred horses of undetermined liniage. And I can't see this horse going to a knowledgeable home with this twit in charge of him right now.

kd33
31-01-08, 01:46 AM
This ad is pure FUGLY fodder. She would have a field day with this one.

JALisaac
31-01-08, 02:26 AM
lol...thats so sad its funny..

What about the add in the work industry section

"STABLE HANDJOB WANTED"....eerrr well...uummm

bgw
31-01-08, 02:38 AM
What a sad add, yes and funny too. It would be lovely if there was somebody out there near to this person that could give them some help, the sad thing with the horse industry, it is easier to sit back and laugh at people than to step forward and help them, who knows with some mentoring this person could end up knowing what they are doing.
With a little op this horse could be their long term companion.
I remember only too well when we first started in western after spending a lifetime in the racing industry, they way people used to titter at us, I so hated it, not one person stepped forward to offer any advice, no it was easier to laugh. We don't live near trainers etc. Once we started winning things changed, they even wanted to know us.
I will never treat a newbie like this.

Biddi

www.bgwoutbackqh.com

yaears
31-01-08, 02:53 AM
"Someone keeps cutting the wires" Really ?or does he break it while tryinmg to erve the mare next door?
It's so so scarey out there. Whats gone wrong??When I started out one was pointed in the direction of some quiet gelding or mare and there one stayed,learning about horses and riding for a while .Now it seems so many beginners are breeders ?

yaears
31-01-08, 03:00 AM
bgw-Thats unfortunate for you.
The problem is though that after one gets snapped at or thought a know it all for offering help or advice -so you learn to say nothing unless asked.
And the worst offenders are often the most resentful if you say anything -they do not want to let a hunch back/unknown breeding/crooked legs/inbred/too many/parrot mouth be any impediment to their breeding plans.

Piny_Pot
31-01-08, 03:25 AM
I agree bgw but like yaears if you do try to help people and get bitten for it you soon stop trying. Now I just tend to say if you want some help let me know and leave it at that. Maybe thats why i come on here so I can help those that ask for it....but i still get told off so *shhrugs* lol :)

What concerns me about this add to is that this person is “CURRENTLY TEACHING 2 RAW BEGINNERS HOW TO RIDE” I don’t know if that’s a good idea... let alone on this stallion.

Still maybe they are alright with horses just have no idea how to sell?

Either way good luck to em hopefully the horse will go to someone who can handle him and will geld him.