PDA

View Full Version : Saddleworld Dressage Festival video!

woznme
19-12-08, 01:42 PM
Watch as the heavy weights of the Australian dressage scene battle it out for the right to represent Australia in the World Cup final held in Las Vegas.

http://vimeo.com/inthelimelight

Enjoy!

pauper
19-12-08, 07:56 PM
Hi Woznme thanks for putting this up but i'll have to watch it later, me puters not running vidoes properly at the moment :(

When do you say enough is enough?

violetsmum
19-12-08, 09:57 PM
Not a bad bit of video work there Peter ;-)

If I had to be picky I would still like to see every single rider give 10cm more in rein length to their horses.

floater
19-12-08, 10:00 PM
Fantastic video, loved the interviews. Thanks sooooo much for sharing!!

JCA
20-12-08, 12:03 PM
Thanks Peter.

I really really enjoyed that- excellent interviews.

Elli
20-12-08, 02:31 PM
Yes thanks for that :)

I'm in SA so I never get to see the comps I read about - it was great to be able to see what they're talking about in the mags!

woznme
21-12-08, 06:38 AM
Cheers all for the positive comments.
Your appreciation makes the efforts all worthwhile. We all had a lot of fun making this one Heath and Rachael are such good friends and related to the camera really well.

alwhitten1
21-12-08, 06:27 PM
Hi Peter

Really enjoyed watching this! The competition between Heath and Rachael was fun and very healthy (and great to see - thank you)!!! I think you did a great job!! Looking forward to the next exciting episode from you! ;-)

mrsbean
22-12-08, 09:14 AM
Outstanding job, really nice to see the behind the scenes stuff that most people don't get the opportunity to witness.

The interviews were great, Rachel is fantastic. Heath is well Heath :7

Really quality work!

woznme
23-12-08, 07:19 PM
Again thanks for the positive comments it really makes the many hours and dollars producing these videos worth the effort.
This video has now had around 2000 hits in a few days (from various sites and forums) also the Adelaide video now has around 8000!
I am trying to raise a form of sponsorship to continue the Heath and Regardez Moi story over in Las Vegas so if I do raise the money look forward to that!
Next year I will also be covering Dressage and Jumping with the Stars with a view of a DVD as well.
So look forward to many more videos, to those who enjoy them ;)

cheers,

Peter

woznme
23-12-08, 07:19 PM
Again thanks for the positive comments it really makes the many hours and dollars producing these videos worth the effort.
This video has now had around 2000 hits in a few days (from various sites and forums) also the Adelaide video now has around 8000!
I am trying to raise a form of sponsorship to continue the Heath and Regardez Moi story over in Las Vegas so if I do raise the money look forward to that!
Next year I will also be covering Dressage and Jumping with the Stars with a view of a DVD as well.
So look forward to many more videos, to those who enjoy them ;)

cheers,

Peter

pauper
24-12-08, 06:32 PM
Woznme i've tried and tried to veiw your video but it wont let me :(
is there some "Secret" way to make it work?
cheers Pauper

Don't take life to seriously, nobody gets out alive anyway.

woznme
25-12-08, 10:36 AM
Pauper, all you need is flash installed and I am sure if you do any sort of browsing in a modern browser it would be installed.
The file is quite large so if you have a slow internet connection it would be best to press pause (after pressing play of course) and go have a cup of coffee so it can buffer.

cheers and have a nice christmas

CM
25-12-08, 07:00 PM
Thanks Peter for posting this. Excellent quality and great fun to watch.
Merry Christmas from snowy Hirafu to you and your family (and congratulations on the success of your former pony now with Perfect George - he is a credit to you).

woznme
25-12-08, 07:22 PM
Thanks Camilla and a happy christmas to all for you as well.
Fancy George doing that if I would have known he was going to do that I would have doubled the price at least! ;)