PDA

View Full Version : Yay! House & Cuddy!

Sweet_Savannah
14-05-09, 01:51 PM
Ok who was absolutely stoked that House & Cuddy finally FINALLY hooked up last night?!?!

OMG finally! The tension has been killing me!

HedgeWitch
14-05-09, 02:03 PM
Me }(

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up and screaming WOOHOO what a Ride

Sweet_Savannah
14-05-09, 02:09 PM
Funny how something so trivial can have you hopping around going "Yes!" while doing repeat air punches!

skymare
14-05-09, 03:50 PM
well i've already viewed the next and final episode online and i'm just gonna say that i saw it coming. the final epi that is. and it's not what you expect, though i don't know why anyone wouldn't expect the result because they pull this 'angle' every bloody year. i won't ruin it for you, but i wouldn't get too excited about this past episode.

shadowmystique
14-05-09, 03:55 PM
Of course not... its house... things can't be happy or anything, he needs to be tortured and melancholy :D

I love the series! But I'm never home when its on so I currently what it via boxed DVD sets :-)
caught half of last nights show over at a fiend's place :)

nushiek8
15-05-09, 09:49 AM
I saw the final episode last night, and although i didnt see it coming, i knew something along those lines would be.

Im totally addicted and HATE waiting. Can't they just spin on and start the new season now? I'm assuming they are doing a next season. Anyone know??

Aargo
15-05-09, 09:56 AM
UI bet Cameron is going to back out...and profess her undying love for House...lol

Hope House and Cuddy stay together...

A