PDA

View Full Version : Agistment in Tomerong, Sanctuary Point, Wandandian, Milton etc

doorh_000
23-05-09, 08:59 AM
Hi

Anyone know of agistment in Tomerong, Sanctuary Point, Wandandian etc? (Private residences included).

Would also consider Milton, but prefer a little further north.

OR an acreage to rent?

Thanks in advance.

Doorh

teegs1983
23-05-09, 04:33 PM
There are a few agistment places in Wilfords lane in Milton. I suggest you drive up and do a door knock. As for acerage for rent... they are few and far between. I have a friend who is paying $500 per week for her place. A lot of the real estate agents have waiting lists for acerage.

Feeling down? Saddle up. ~Author Unknown

gimetime
24-05-09, 02:07 AM
Bump

Good luck in your search Dooorh

horsey mum
24-05-09, 10:32 AM
there is a place called woodenhead on the northern side of mt conjola that has adjistment but the property is for sale, could give that a try.

doorh_000
24-05-09, 03:11 PM
Thanks, keep 'em coming...

Would love to hear about things around Tomerong area...

doorh_000
25-05-09, 06:17 PM
Bumpity bump, bump, bump...

HedgeWitch
25-05-09, 09:55 PM
Mmmm Tomerong not much to say really other than it's a nice little place (yes I would live there), the only thing I can suggest regarding the agistment is doing the mail drop again, might also be worth while doing it for the rental as well you never know. One thing to keep in mind is, see if you can get on the western side of the highway as then you have access to the bush which you could ride for a weeks and see no one.

Other than that where you agisted before is another place close to Tomerong, this also depends on which side of Tomerong you are looking at. I suggest going around there and just doing the KMs to see how far everything is from each other, especially if you don't have a car as you can get fairly isolated there.

Hedgy

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up and screaming WOOHOO what a Ride

Anubis
26-05-09, 08:34 PM
Cannot help you with Shoalhaven, I live in the Gong but I wish you well :)

Anubis