PDA

View Full Version : gdorol

eddymush
17-03-01, 12:57 PM
Good to see that GD has re-united with eccentric Morphettville trainer J D Smith. GD will ride Exalted lad at Cheltenham on Saturday.

Greg Irvine
17-03-01, 01:10 PM
Eccentric??? Hardly!! Great trainer and top bloke is Jim!
And yes I wish Glen the best - but I have made Exalted Lad one of my best - sorry about the pressure!!

Looksthebloodygoods
17-03-01, 03:50 PM
Eccentric = Greg

Greg Irvine
17-03-01, 07:23 PM
Shhhh - don't tell everyone please :-)

popedin
18-03-01, 02:25 AM
Good point Eddy I did not belive it friday when I saw in the form (Exalted Lad-G Dorol) it is a well known fact that Jim & Glen are not the best of freinds.

eddymush
18-03-01, 10:14 AM
Good bloke but I still think he's eccentric. I see him every morning at the track & wash his bridles every second morning.

GD
18-03-01, 01:03 PM
Super run from Exalted Lad under the weight and I may even have to start talking to Jimmy now that I have been booked for the ride in the Morphettville Guineas in a fortnight time! Go you good thing - set weights at 55.5kg - allready across the line.
Cheers,
GD.

rubiton
18-03-01, 01:07 PM
Don't tell them that - ruins the betting price for raceday for those of us that can bet!!!!

It was a great run today though and the winner is proving a talented horse now he is starting to mature.

GD
18-03-01, 01:32 PM
Yes Ruby that is right. He is talented and on his way up. I am sitting here with the foreman of the Balfour stable, he might not agree, but in a fortnights time when I fly past it, I'll suck it's teeth out!

Greg Irvine
18-03-01, 02:46 PM
Ah yes GD we know which horse we would have liked to seen win today!!! (Sorry Balf)! Anyway let's see them run at level weights.
"....and Exalted Lad is too strong." I can hear Terry now!!

Madam Lash
20-03-01, 07:25 AM
Be careful what you say about the "sucking" GD - remember what stable you're riding for. Get my drift??

GD
20-03-01, 01:06 PM
mmmmm Maddam!! wrong choice of words.I will give it wind burn thank you 4 correcting me.

Greg Irvine
20-03-01, 04:04 PM
Oh Madam Lash - your mind is in the gutter, it didn't even cross my mind.
I will leave that right alone I think!
Good luck Glen in the next race!!

Lois
23-03-01, 05:42 AM
I guess it's out of the bag now but Exalted Lad is going to be a great horse. Wait till he gets level weights.He's been doing greta with huge imposts.

Travellin Man
23-03-01, 01:19 PM
Granted Exalted Lad is going to be hard to beat at level weights but there was a couple of nice runs behind them on Saturday that are going to be better suited by the further distance.Dont just concentrate on the one that beat you Saturday GD.

GD
23-03-01, 03:11 PM
Yes well awear!!! The 4th horse drops from 59kg - 53kg and will be suited by the mile at Morpettville, and there are many more ( plus a few VIC's no doubt).