PDA

View Full Version : Provincial & Country Selections

MR (Guest)
24-11-01, 03:04 AM
Wondering if anyone has discovered a Selection method for Provincial and Country Meetings. I mean one that works and has at least a 20% win strike.

percy the punter (Guest)
26-11-01, 01:31 PM
>Wondering if anyone has discovered a Selection method for Provincial and Country Meetings. I mean one that works and has at least a 20% win strike.
>

>>>try this...it will not come up ith a lot of bets because you are only looking at the class events at the provincial races.

1-provincial races on saturdays only eg gold coast, newcastle, kembla grange, canberra, prov vic (if you can get them).

2-look for a last start winner in a class 5 or class 6 race only.

3-this qualifiier must be above the average prizemoney earned in the race.

4-horse to be 5 years old or younger.

the idea to the system is that you have a current winner that has already won a few races,and the trainer is keeping the horse at the provincials but still chasing some reasonable prizemoney.

should win around 35% of the time with a healthy profit on turnover (30%).

good luck with it....percy the punter

Reddy (Guest)
16-02-02, 01:37 PM
not a system but there is a person on the (new horseracing community) site that has a 20% win and 50% place stirke rate on just the last race i think of provincial and saturday meetings, average dividend is $10 for the win and $3 for the place, has done 190 selections so far so maybe you should have a look at that, i only started following yesterday for a 2nd at $6 place and a 3rd at $2 the place, he/she tipps other races to, tipped faithless,wanddini,no mans land and french tilt at brisbane on top, wish i followed them instead! but anyway ill tell you how the last race thing goes.
hope that helped

joe Camarr (Guest)
10-05-02, 05:54 AM
I use a selection service that rates all races on that the TAb operate on , they will give you A month free so that you can see wether it is for you or not strike rate of 50% top 3 selections
Sen an email to jimpunts@ozemail.com.au ,he runs the selection service.

john (Guest)
01-07-02, 08:32 AM
could you tell me the site addres for horse racing community,and have you had much succes with the tips on tis site thanks John