PDA

View Full Version : Broodmare available (conditions app

wazmons
09-01-04, 06:38 PM
Hi,

I have a 16hh 11yo bay TB mare with multiple registrations (ASH,ANSA,AWHA-FMB,AWSHA(elite) and ACE). This mare has bred me two wonderful warmblood fillies. At present I'm not looking to breed any further but will not sell this mare. This mare would breed a lovely foal to almost any breed of horse, as I'm a dressage rider I've only bred to warmbloods.

This mare was my show and dressage horse and competed very sucessfully at both (Royal placegetter, competing elementary). She has lovely, big movement(moves more like a wb than a tb) and is very calm and quiet. She was retired due to a floating accident.

I am prepared to offer her on a free lease subject to several conditions(I'm reasonable, just protective of my horses). She is located in the Windsor area of Sydney. You can check out her pedigree on the AJC website (her name is "Pagan Verge").

If you are interested please contact me at wazmons@hotmail.com

Thanks

wazmons
09-01-04, 07:44 PM
I forgot to mention, the property owner has a 3 yo Waler colt who he is willing to put over the mare. If interested I'll put you in touch with him.

Sam
10-01-04, 07:14 AM
Can she jump?

Sam ;-)

wazmons
11-01-04, 09:48 AM
She has been jumped by a friend who events and showjumps. Personally I felt she was a touch long in the pastern to jump herself but a lot of showjumpers were interested in purchasing her(probably because of her calm unflappable nature).

The first time she was jumped we put her over a couple of 45cm jumps to see how she'd react, as usual she was her sensible calm self so we worked up to 1.0m (all in one day). She was jumped on two more ocassions and faced heights up to 1.20m. Please bear in mind she was never trained as a jumper and this was not an avenue I was interested in.

Hope this helps.