PDA

View Full Version : Arabian warmblood search

BigRed
16-02-04, 02:52 PM
I'm searching for any info on my horse. I brought him from a couple in Lang Lang,only owned him for a short period as they virtually saved him from a paddock in Warragul which was very run down, bad fencing etc, a lady they remember only as Jeanie. He was called Big Red when i purchased him. He is an Arabian Warmblood, gelding, 16.1hh, chestnut, 2 white even back socks, a white blaze with a small chestnut penny on his offside nostril and on his offside shoulder 1 over 4. On his near side his brand is barely visible, but it appears to be a W or M on it's side joined by a line to a D. No scars, on his neck he has a small cow lick, whirl thing under his mane. he has great movements, great extensions. Straight, clean legs. He has a lovely temperament, is a little skittish and nervy but very willing. He has become my companion and shadow. I have sent a letter to the Arabian Horse Society but have not yet received any info back. So if any one has heard of this horse and would know of any info no matter how big or small, please help. I want to know everything I can about my horse. Now i'm not sure if this is going to work but i'm going to try and post an image :S
http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/arabian-oz/vwp?.dir=/Jasper
Let;s hope it works