PDA

View Full Version : seeking info on Archelaus

Prado
09-03-04, 05:07 AM
I am seeking information on the breeding of a stallion by the name of Archelaus and Magnum Park Rambo.

Archelaus was with Wilcree Stud in Kyneton Vic with Brian and Debbie Coghlan, but attempts to contact them have not been fruitful.

Likewise Magnum Park Rambo was owned by Martine Kahl in Cranbourne Vic and again, contact details are out of date.

If anyone has relevant contact information OR access to the breeding of either stallion - please post here. This information is required to complete registration papers for a member.
THanks in advance.

Prado
09-03-04, 08:31 AM
Well guys and gals,looks like I've solved the mystery on Archelaus. Managed to get his pedigree from the International Sporthorse Studbook.

All I need to get now is information on Magnum Park Rambo. So if anyone can offer the info please post it here as soon as possible.
Thanks
Prado.

Kylie
09-03-04, 09:41 AM
I dont know any thing about Magnum, but do know that "Archelaus" is currently standing at stud with Russel Johnstone at Bardal Farm & Victorian Showjumping stables Ph: 03 9716 2229

Prado
10-03-04, 07:51 AM
Thanks Kylie, now apart from his pedigree I can assertain what associations he is registered with.
Many thanks indeed
Prado

moose
11-03-04, 04:55 AM
Archelaus is reg AWHA and Arab warmblood if you drop me an email I can give you a Phone number for his owner. I have a very nice little 2 month old colt by him!

frostynmoose@aol.com

Bryce
14-05-04, 08:30 AM
If you need any info on Wilcree Archelaus, my Mum is the owner, and you can email me at www.brycecoghlan@Girton.vic.edu.au