PDA

View Full Version : APH Spiegel

Waterloo
07-04-04, 06:45 AM
I recently purchased a service to APH Spiegel and wanted to know more about him. Has anyone got some information about his foals, performances etc. He did well at the Saddleworld Winergy Festival and appears to have a good temperament and good movement.

linjellet
03-05-04, 04:13 PM
I have seen APH Spiegel a couple of times at Werribee and he seems to have a lovely temp. Cloverfern or Cloverhill stud in Riddells Creek Victoria, Sally Carter own him. He is an aged horse now yet still is in beaut cond, I haven't seen any of his offspring but if your mare has a good temp etc you shouldn't have a problem. Although at the moment he is considered to be unfashionable I think that if I had a foal similiar to him I would be quite happy. It seems to me that the trend is toward flashy new stallions with everyone trying to breed to perfect horse and as we look around there only seem to be a handful of really lovely horses, so what are we all doing wrong!!

Alic
22-11-04, 01:36 PM
I have a speigel mare and she is lovely one of those horses that u can actually say no a bad bone in her body very quite with good movement, but can be sensitive