PDA

View Full Version : ACE Reg. Stallion info

Mary Ann
25-04-04, 05:37 AM
Hi does any one have email addresses and contact details for the following ACE Stallions, i could not find them in any horse mags etc and ACE doen't seem to have the info

AACHEN
ABDUELLEA ABDUELL II
ANJARRO AL-LANDO
BELCAM ARGENERO
BELCAM CAESAR
DONNERFALKE
GORON TORON RAVISH
RIVER GOLD
ROHIRRIM TINTAGEL MAGIC
WILCREE ARCHELAUS
WILCREE FOCAL POINT
BELCAM AATLANTIS
BJ KANETO GAME
EMBASSADOR
GILBACHTAL LORENZO

You can email me the contact info to maryannwalker2000@yahoo.com if you are not allowed to post contact details here.

Thanks in advanced.

Megan
25-04-04, 07:14 AM
The stallions listed should be easy to find through ACE.....don't they issue service books to these serving stallions for rego. Ace has been dodgey for awhile.

Mary
25-04-04, 08:55 AM
Thanks Megan,
I asked ACE for a list of Reg Stallions and the lady sent me a list of stallions and owners but no contact details. I then asked for a list of contact details and she said they didn't have them so i would have to go though horse deals, i have found heaps already but couldn't find anything on these stallions, i wrote back and asked if she could help me find contact details on these stallions as i couldn't, she has never got back to me and that was over 3 weeks ago, so i thought i would see if any one else new.

Alison_21
26-04-04, 05:26 AM
Don't be too harsh on ACE, they had a fire which destroy all of the files and have to reply on owners giving the information to them. They are situated at the Belcam stud so they should be able to help with the Belcam horses.

Mary
26-04-04, 09:12 AM
Hi Alison is it,
I'm not meaning to be harsh, and i didn't relise they had a fire, but being a registration and a business they should of had back up file or disc's kept else where. Mary

sharyn
28-04-04, 05:55 AM
you will probably find that they are not able to supply member's contact details due to the privacy act.

moose
29-04-04, 05:11 AM
I can help with Wilcree Archelaus contact details - Email me @
frostynmoose@aol.com

Wicked Witch
02-05-04, 01:05 AM
Lol....Im not surprised that ACE cannot give you information. I dont think, they, at Belcam know or tell the left hand what the right hand is doing!

They did have a back up disc before the fire, but Carley in her wisdom, kept it in the office - mmmmm very bright - not!!!!

Aachen was imported/exported by Belcam, so they should have been able to give you the information.
Belcam Caesar currently stands at Belcam - so maybe they consider you insignificant to spend the time to give you the information. They do this to many people.

BJ Kaneto Game is owned by Penny Crowley, find her through Avdeen Sporthorses.

Aatlantis is owned by Rick Oliver at Peaks Crossing.
Donnerfalke was exported to Europe by Delta Performance Horses
Goron Toron Ravish is at Goron Toron Stud in Biddaddaba

Did you know how ACE was founded?
Here is a little gossip
Originally Belcam Aalto was put up for AWHA classification when the AWHA was holding its gala day at Belcam facilities. Apparently he was immediately removed from the arena due to the fact that Laurie Crannelly (dec) knew he was by Aachen out of a Clydie cross mare named Espridril (*spelling) and he was not of the correct breeding standard to be accepted into the warmblood register. To cut a long story short Uli got the ripe shits and threw a hissy fit and then decided to start his own breed registry called ACE.

AWHA do not recognise the classification of ACE horses NOR do they in Germany! So be careful when considering breeding. ACE was purely set up to suit one persons agenda because his horses did not fit the Nationally recognised breeding register of AWHA. All the fees charged by ACE also go into the Belcam account - make of that what you like! Seems like its just another business venture by Mr K. As stated by a previous poster ACE has been dodgey.

Did you know, Aalto is now a gelding in Germany? he is not in the USA competing the show jumping circuit as what is currently being touted!
Why is it that Belcam can bring stallions into the country and they are immediately given ACE status but never under go classification? Did you notice that anything with a "Belcam" prefix always scores relatively high in the classification stakes? Its wonderful when someone else presents a horse of superior quality and breeding and they get backed into a corner on having to make it more supreme to their 'standard' stock. Good on the ones who cracked their strangle hold on the industry of breeding.
Wicked Witch signing off.....hehehehhehehehhe

DD
02-05-04, 02:34 AM
I have heard most of that before. Most of us have. So you are being very very wicked "Wicked Witch".

Wicked Witch
02-05-04, 10:13 AM
DD is that short for Dutch Design...Carly??
Wicked Witch knows who you are.

Info
11-05-04, 08:41 AM
The fire was about 2 years ago now..... I may be wrong.... also, I though that Ace was a beeding studbook and well known.

Integrity
11-05-04, 10:50 AM
why not just go for a reg/licensed stallion from AWHA, or ISSA, Hann society etc???

This is partly why i'm using FS this year; i know that the stud is reputable....

oh and the registry's too :D