PDA

View Full Version : Briar progeny

improv
13-06-04, 10:33 AM
Anyone out there have any info. on Briar progeny in Aust. or any opinions to share? Or has there been previous posts that I can look up?
Thanks muchly. :9

Anni B
28-06-04, 07:21 AM
I believe that Four Aces are expecting some Briar foals this season. I would very much like to use some of his semen on my grand kav filly.

Moose
30-06-04, 05:19 AM
Anni B could you please email me. I whish to chat about you GK filly. Ta frostynmoose@aol.com

Anni B
21-09-04, 05:36 AM
Sorry Moose. I don't come here often, but tried to to email you today, however, it bounced back. Please email me on anniwilliams@bigpond.com
Thanks.

Choridas
03-10-04, 06:52 AM
Hey
If you want to find out about Briar progeny, there are many ways. The best way i found was to go onto the AQHA. go to www.aqha.com.au and go to stud book. write in 'briar' in the name space and then his reg. number (eg. Q-13745), then press search. His page will come up saying everything about him(name, age, when he was foaled, colour). Go down to the bottom of the page and it will say 'progeny'. click on it and it will shw you his babies! Go into them one by one and it should have their breeders and owners names in the database.

If you need anymore help, please email me at tonann@ycs.com.au

Choridas
03-10-04, 06:57 AM
i am so sorry but the above post i wrote was going by Quarter Horses.

sorry for the inconveneience (sp?)

improv
05-10-04, 12:48 PM
S'O.K., Choridas, ...should teach me to use the full name.
I'm just waiting patiently until someone I know /or is in travelling distance has one of the w'blood babies so that I can have a look at it. Maybe I'll have more luck finding ones by the QH!!

kt
06-10-04, 01:05 AM
I know that there is a Briar foal due in Dec in Benalla, Vic.