PDA

View Full Version : Trakehner Stallion???????

dazzas home
16-06-04, 12:42 PM
Hi could some one please tell me any information on a Trakehner Stallion HIRTE imp Germany??? sire:HUMOR
He has horses here in australia not sure how old the oldest are but wanting to know if the bllod lines are suited for juping or dressage?
thanks.....

Toad
17-06-04, 01:05 AM
APH HIRTE (if it is in fact the same horse your talking about) was at Walter and Libby Sauerís quite a few years ago now. I have a HIRTE baby who is 9 now and a lovely little horse. Itís my understanding though that HIRTE was gelded and exported to the USA about 5 or 6 years ago.

Have a look on their web site and maybe contact APH and they could give you more info.

http://www.aphsporthorses.com/

Cheers!

kaz2769
23-06-04, 12:25 PM
Going to look at 2 stallions at stud by Hirte this w/e, will ask about jumping/dressage for you.

dazzas home
24-06-04, 02:52 PM
Thanks Kaz2769 that would be great...

kaz2769
28-06-04, 10:10 AM
Hi

Saw the two stallions by Hirte today, they were very nice one in
particular was a sensational mover, very nice temp and great legs. This stallion was also very apt at jumping out of a high yard.

Also the youngsters were lovely and very people friendly you had to push them out of the way.

The lady said Hirte was dressage lines, but i think you will find with most traks they usually can jump too. Kassiber (along with other trak stallions) are great examples of this they have produced dressage, jumping & eventing horses.

The only specific jumping bred one i know of is Track, she had a stallion by him also, due to his great dam lines this stallion would produce either.

Hope this helps, do you have progeny by Hirte?

dazzas home
29-06-04, 03:24 AM
Hi Kaz2769.
Thanks for that information it helps me decide as to buy or not thanks again...Dazza..