PDA

View Full Version : Foaling Down Facility Required - Ce

gdh
28-08-04, 03:38 AM
I have a friend with 3/4 TB mares to foal this season, all close up by their due dates & as I'm unable to accomodate any this year, am wondering if anyone knows of any genuinely diligent people who could help. I'm a bit wary of the big commercial ones as I feel the 100k plus mares/foals probably take precedence over the lesser bred ones. I was thinking in terms of someone with a few clean acres, time, knowledge, interest & keen for a bit of pocket $$$. The client is a good payer but no one likes to be ripped off!! Cheers all & have a good one!

Moose
28-08-04, 07:43 AM
I know of a small facility in western district victoria if that is of any help. frostynmoose@optusnet.com.au

riverviewlodge1
31-08-04, 12:40 PM
I may be able to help you. Live in Vic and foal down mares for my father and the local vet often sends me clients. 10 years experience working on thoroughbred studs. If your interested you can contact me.

excited angel
31-08-04, 07:16 PM
Depends when they are due and where they are located. I too foal down a couple of outside mares each year, work closely with the local vets, have 'bout 10 years experience, 3 on large TB stud, west of Melbourne. I am now located about 60km east of Melbourne. Feel free to contact me if you think I can help.