PDA

View Full Version : Salute

Molly2
07-09-04, 07:20 AM
Hi
does anyone have any information on the stallion WB Salute it would be much appreciated

thanks

giggles
08-09-04, 07:58 AM
Hi Molly2

I have had 2 fillys with the salute lines and they are great, some people say that he was a little silly but I have found that my fillys are great to work with, I know that Salute well i think he was by saluut but from there I'm not sure, maybe someone else may now
hope you find out what you are looking for

bye

giggles

kaz2769
25-09-04, 12:35 PM
Hi Molly

Salute stood at stud not very far away from me, he was a stunning bay stallion around 17hh with white markings, very compact uphill type with flashy paces. I have seen him compete, he could be a bit on the hot side and spend a lot of time (very balanced) on his hind legs.

I have competed against numerous progeny, again some very very hot, one was an absolute stunner with take your breath away movement.

I have a Salute mare, luckily she is bomb proof quiet, but so is her dam line, i used to ride horses off the track by her dam's Sire they were all quiet. My mare has taught a beginer teenager with only one hand to ride. The only time this horse stresses is with collection, but her training was not always as it should have been. This mare also has three exceptional paces and jumping ability. Perhaps a little too much attitude especially when handled on the ground would be her only real vice.

If you are looking at a Salute then check into the dam line as well, he seems to produce fantastic movers, some quiet and some not, but mare temps also count.

Hope this helps

Regards Chris

Choridas
03-10-04, 06:38 AM
Hey Molly,
Has he got imported bloodlines? if so go to www.allbreedpedigree.com and write his imported sires name in and then press 'query'

you will find what you are looking for if you want bloodlines.